the twins

Later After School

Cami POV

I really get along with Lili. She's  really funny and she's nice. I dont understand why  she didnt have friend have friends before.

Anyways, I have some childhood friends that have just moved in near Cleveland today so i was looking forward to a little visit.
I was  going with only Madelaine  but since Lili is now a part of the "crew" (i cringed) i think it'd be great i she comes tags along.
Speaking of the devil. I see her running towards me.
"Cami !"she shouts from across the shool street.
"Oh Lili! There you are." I answer
"Yeah..uhm. Would you mind walking me home. Like this morning?" She asks a bit nervous
"Actually. I have plans. With you and Mads. Wanna visit some old friends of mine? Im pretty sure you'll love them" i say
"Uhm..i don't know. Im not really used to talk to new people..."she answers
"Come ON !! It'll be great fun. Plus they're super funny" i reply
"okay... fine im cominging."Lili says she
"YAY!! You wont regret it" i shout
And she just smiles.

Mads POV

Im walking with Cami and Lili and i notice that Lili seems to feel lonely, as Cami and I are talking only with the two of us. So i decide to get to know her a bit better. Let's see who this girl really is.
Mads: Lili?
Lili: Madelaine.
Mads: you know my name?
Lili: Oh...yeah. Cami talks about you a lot.
Mads: Aww, thanks Cami-
Lili: In a bad way
Mads: I know. I love her, though.
Then, Cami stops walking and says:
Aren't guys exited?
Lili: And why would we be?
Cami: I don't know maybe because we've just enterred the "celebrity side" of town...
Mads: OMG CAMI R U OUTTA YOUR MIND!! WE DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HERE!!!
Cami: We do, actually. I have passes.
Lili: Do you mean that your friends are...celebrities?
Cami: Yes. But don't worry they're both really down to earth.
Mads: Thank god. I don't wanna have to interract with some famous jerk that treats "nobody's" like shit.
Lili: Yeah. Same

Cole POV

I've been told by Cami that she's visiting with some friends today by 5 o'clock.
HOLD ON. 5 o'clock!!! OMG It's already 5 to 5pm and im still in my sweatpants.
And my hair are beyond messy.
*doorbell rings*
SHIT. She's already arrived.
I quickly go to my room to change into some clothes that looks good.
Cole: GET THE DOOR DYL.

Dylan POV

i eventually open the door and find..MY CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND BEHIND IT
Dylan: OMGHi Cami!! It's been a long time.
Cami: Yeah!! I havent seen you in ages! You changed a lot since last time.
I then notice a readhead and a blondie behind Cami
Dylan: Oh hi you two! What are your names?
Mads: Madelaine. But my friends call me Mads. Nice house by the way.
Dylan: It's a villa but nevermind.
Mads: whatever *rolls eyes*
Lili: I am Lili.
Dylan: Great. Do you guys wanna drink anything?
Cami: Yes!! Get the drinks.
Dylan: Jeez calm down we're not going to drink alcohol.you girls can go sit on the couch over there.
Mads: kay thanks.

Later that night

Lili POV

A guy that looks exactly like Dylan comes and hugs Cami.
Cami: Cole!! Where u been all the time we were down here?
Cole: uhm..i was just cleaning up a bit.
He says hi to Madelaine and I as he sits on the couch in front of ours.

I didn't say a word the whole night.
I see Madelaine and Cami seems to have fun. and so do I, I mean they're all funny and, surprisingly down to earth. But I don't feel comfortable talking to people i barely know.

They  keep on talking and talking till it's late and I can feel my eyelids close softly                                   i dont bother opening them though. so i eventually fall asleep.

Cole POV, later

Cami and Madelaine have left one hour ago and Lili fell asleep. But i asked Dylan to wake her up so i think she's gone, too.
I went to bed as soon as Dylan told me he had acomplished his quest.(that is the way he talk lol)
Well, he lied.It's like 4am and I go to the kitchen to get some water as it's really hot in September in this villa, and i see Lili still laying on the couch.
My first thought is :Awww she's so cute.
I dont even know why ive thought that so nvm.
But then I remember that she has a family and that they must be really worried about her. I have to wake her up.

AN// okay so if you expect Madelaine to have a whole chapter like Lili and Cami. Well,she won't because she's not really important. For now. ( she will dont even worry. I LOOOOVE MADELAINE)                                                                                                                                                              Anyways if you want longer chapters let me know. And if you want read the chapters sooner go on @/bettyslane on instagram, i usually post them 5 hours in advence. xx