"We're part of the cast of Riverdale"

°•*time flies
Lili's treatement is all done. She doesn't need to take anymore pill and she's felling really good. She went back home spent time with Barbara and Debby before they both left to New York. Cole Cami Mads and her auditionned for Riverdale and they're all waiting for the CW to call them. (btw they're in Cole's house, in LA)

Cami POV

I can't stand the wait. And I can tell neither can Lili. She's been imagining the worst "and what if they just thought i was messing around" "and what if i wasn't pretty enough" "and what if y'all get the part and I don't" ect...

I think that Cole is most likely to get the part as he's already been an actor back when he was younger.

For Madelaine, I don't know. She's an amazing actress and all but I think her bonus would be her hair. I saw all the girls that were in the Cheryl Blossom waiting room, and among all of them, only one (besides Mads) was a real redhead.

Lili is always nervous for everything and anything so I don't know. But I've seen her acting a few times, and she's mind blowing. She also under-esteemate herself a lot so i really don't know if she tells the truth when she says she totally messed up her audition.

I, think I can be the next Veronica. I'm a confident girl.

Cami: Ugh Lili, Will you stop moving your feet.
Lili: I'm sorry. I'm just really nervous.
Cami: Yeah, we all are that's not a reason to annoy everyone with your feet noises.
Cole: Wow, calm down Camila. It's not her fault, you know she's a nervous person.
Cami: Whatever.
Cole: Excuse you. I know you're reacting like this because of the stress but please, excuse you.
Cami: Sorry, Lil.
Lili: It's okay, i'll stop moving my feet.

I really shouldn't have been this rude towards Lili. It seems really subtle but Lili's super sensible. She tries to hide it but I know everytime she's not feeling good she goes to a peaceful place bust so she can cry alone. This place is usally outside, the night. One night I saw her sneaking out to lay on the wet grass of Cole's garden she was watching the stars. She may seem really happy I know she still has a lot of pain in the inside...

Lili POV

Everyone's phone starts to ring exept mine.
I wait for them to hang up so I can know what's hapenning.

Cami: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Mads: THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.
Cole: I guess you guys also made it.
Lili: Made WHAT?!
Cami: They didn't call you?
Mads: Oh, no..
Lili: PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?
Mads: I, Cole and Cami got the part. We're part of the cast of Riverdale. In fact we're meeting everyone tomorow.

Wait what. If they didn'y call me, maybe this means i dont have the part. So I'll be back in Cleveland while all my besties are away. I love my life. The only friend I have in Cleveland is Dylan and he isn't even in my school so i'll need to face the bullies again. Back to my old life :")

I run to my room and throw myself on the king size bed i share with Cami and Mads (it's really big).
I stare at the ceiling, it helps me not to cry. I wanna be strong. For once in my life I wanna stop acting like I'm a baby. I'm not a baby. I keep telling myself again and again till i fall asleep.

an// short part, sorry. If you have any idea..pls tell me how to get Cole and Lili together.I they'll kiss in the next part, but Im not sure yet x💓