Night with the boys

Lili POV

Cole and I came back to set this morning really early as we both had night scenes to shoot before the sun rised. I'm now in my trailer lazily laying down on the couch while catching up with Madelaine. We're talking about how we were bith invited to our first the MetGala. It's crazy. A few years ago, I was the loner girl. My mother was beating me. Now I'm playing a leading role on a big show. I have friends, a boyfriend. I'm invited to big events and all. This really is crazy.
I'm snapped out of my mind by a loud knock on the door.
"Come on in" i shout for the person behind the thick door to hear.

The door swings open revealing a cheery Camila. She's so happy, she's jumping up and down making the trailer shake.
She runs out of the trailer to come back with Kj who is as comfused as us.

"Why so cheery today?" KJ says making Camila's exitement intensify.
"I- Reggie- Netflix-" she tries to say but cuts herself off
"Just tell us what's happenning Cami" Mads tries to understand.
Camila takes in a heavy breath and starts to finally normally talk.
"First of, I've been casted for a new movie, it's for Netflix, I cant wait to shoot it but we start filming in december"
We congratulate her and hug her when Kj breaks the hug " What is 'the second of'? he reminds Camila
"Oh..yeah. Just wanted to let you know that the guy remplacing Ross for Reggie is mine, okay? I saw him first, I'll get him, you guys got it?" She asks us very sternly but we cant help but burst of laughter having Camila comfused.
"Why y'all laughing, what'd I say?" she says even more comfused.
We keep on laughing but I manage to calm down and speak "You talk like some 14 years old who is crushing on some football player and that's seriously hilarious. Plus, you have no competition here, Mads and I are both in happy relationships and I doubt Kj's gay. So, go for him, we wont hit on him or something." I explains still giggling from beforehand.

Cole POV

I'm FINALLY done with this scene. Me and the new Reggie, Charles have been trying to play a fight for now 2hours. Longest scene I've ever shot. It doesnt look like it but fake fighting is HARD. Especially when the guy you're fighting is kicking you on the nuts. I did the same but that's not important. Charles and I really bonded so he offered me to go to a bar with Kj and him and I eventually accepted, I haven't had a 'boys night' since forever so I'm looking forward to it
-
"Hey babe" I hear Lili's faint voice from the kitchen as I walk through the doorway.
"I made us pizza, and the TV is on already. You can go settle you in if u want, I'm almost done" she adds all smiles.
"Oh my god Lils I'm afraid I cant stay here tonight. I'm really sorry angel" I say. I completely forgot our 'homey date'.
"Why not? Where are you going?" she asks clearly disappointed but still smiley.
"Charles offerred me to go take drinks with Kj and I accepted. I'm sorry but I can't ditch them" i say with a bit of annoyement in my voice. I really didn't mean to though.
"So you cant ditch them, but you can ditch me. Oh, okay i get it" she replies calmy
"No it's just- I'm always with you like always. And I don't want us to be like these clingy couples-" I immediatelly regret what I just said.
"So I'm clingy now?" she mumbles, her voice cracking up.
I now she has anxiety and things overwhelms her very fastly. I can sense she's holding tears in. Though She doesn't want to cry in front of me.
"No, baby I didn't mean that- I'm so sorry
I know your not at your best lately and it's not the first date I ditch to go out. I just wanted some time away, like if you werent there" i regret the 5 last words.
"you just could've told me, i would've left" she says calmly hurrying in our room, a single tear escaping her eye.
Damnit.
Why do I always have to fuck good things up. Lili was just being the fantastic girlfriend she is and I forgot we had a date..for the 5th time. Call me the boyfriend of the year.
She even took the time to make us diner!! Which she never does cause she says she's awful at it and that's true. But I can tell she put a lot of effort in it tonight. I messed this all up. And now she's hurt, i know she'll forgive me. Though, I want to apologize. But not now, I'll do as I planned and go out with the boys.

an//school started, that's why I havent updated in so long. I fon't have the time nor the energy. +my mom blocked my wifi access so it's HARD.

fun fact: the song "break up with your girlfriend" came on when I started writing about Charles.