chapter 5

the Next morning

cami pov

It's currently 8am and i'm on my way to Lili's home since i promised her we were going tobe  walkng to school together the wholle year, or at least the whole semester.
I knock on her door and a woman that must be her mother opens it.

Cami: umh..Hello. I'm here for Lili
Amy: So this bitch has finally got friends.
Cami: Sorry, are you her mother.
Amy: Yes. And so what?
Cami: You're calling your daughter a bitch.
Amy: Can't I call my daughter whatever i want? You're no one to tell me how to call my daughter.
Cami: Whatever. I was here for Lili anyway.
Amy: She's not here.
Cami: What??
Amy: She didn't come back home yesterday. *slams the door*

She didn't come back home???
HOLY CRAP. I left Lili at Dylan and Cole's place.
We're already late so we'll skip our first period i guess.

lili pov

I don't know what to do. I'm in my room. Well, in the room Cole lent me for the night. I have no clothes (the ones i had yesterday are dirty) my mother is threatening to kill me and I'm late for school.
What a good day.
Someone knocks at my door
I hope it's not Cole cause i look like a mess.

Lili: Come in
Cami: *enters the room*Thank god you're awake.
Lili: Cami !!! Finally!! girl,  you left me here alone!!
Cami: i know, i know and im sorry. Now we gotta head to school before we're late
Lili: i cant go to school today.
Cami: WHY THAT?
Lili: i dont have any clothe and i look like a mess.
Cami: Did u forget who i am. I am Camila Mendes. I always have tons of clothes and make up with me.
Lili: Thank God.

Within 15 mins im dressed up, my hair is done and im out the door.

Lili: Do u know we're 23 minutes late. Its useless going to school now, we're too late.
Cami: I know i was thinking we could skip our first class and talk a little. To get to know each other better, you know?
Lili: Ye-yeah, i dont mind
Cami: okay..ahem..so.. i went to your house earlier and i talked a bit with your mother.
Lili: Oh..
Cami: Lili, you don't have to talk about it with me if you don't want to but i need to know something.
Lili: Go ahead.                                                                                                                                                                Cami: Is your mother the reason of your pain?

How would she know im in pain. I mean, i never talked about it (well i kinda talk about it with cole but that's besides the point) and i hardly.

Lili: How do u know im in pain
Cami: you usually cry in the B&G office.
Lili: you know that sounds creepy, right?
Cami:now that i think about it, yes. But that is not the question. Is your mother the reason you're in pain.
Lili: yes...why?
Cami: because the only thing she said about you was that you were a bitch.
Lili: it doesn't matter. Im used to it. Can we talk about something else please?
Cami:yeah. Sure.
Lili: Great.
Cami: Let talk about boys. My favorite topic.
Lili: okay. Do u have a boyfriend?
Cami: i dont but i have a crush.
Lili: who is heee???????
Cami: promise you won't tell him!!
Lili: my lips are sealed.
Cami: it's Charles.
Lili: Omg omg omg!!!
Cami: i know, he wont ever like me.
Lili: Are you kidding!!??!! I give you 2 months until you guys are dating
Cami: deal !!!anyway, stop talking about me. Do you have a crush?

I mean, yes i do have a crush but i dont know if telling Cami would be a good idea. Plus, i'm not sure im really crushing on him and ive only known him for a short amont of time. I mean, he's sweet, handsome, caring, hot and all but that doesn't mean i'm crushing on him.
Who am i kidding i totally am crushing on him

Lili:Cole.