XVII

Lili POV

Cole left a couple hours ago. I don't think he got the "maybe Betty just wanted to kiss Jughead"
Maybe it wasn't clear enough. Or maybe he did understand but he doesn't wanna talk about it. Maybe he doesn't find me attractive. I mean, I'm not but still. I really had the hope that maybe someday he'd feel the same way. Now, i know it won't ever happen.
That's sad but I have to accept it I guess. "Hey there sweetheart" my favorite nurse, Mrs. Thompson comes in my room to give me my daily treatement.

Mrs. Thompson: How's it going with the boy?
Lili: You mean Cole?
Mrs. Tompson: Yeah, that boy. So did you talk to him?
Lili: Kinda
Mrs.Tompson: What do you mean "kinda"? What did actually happen?
Lili: Well, he's an actor and he wanted me to help him with his script, he has to play a romantic scene with his love interest on the show. So, he asked me to play the girl and we played the scene, and in the end he was supposed to kissed the girl. AKA ME. I knew he wasn't going to, tho. He didn't beed to it was just a rehearsing. So i kissed him. He was confused and said it wasn't my thing to do. That it was his. So I replied "Maybe Betty just wanted to kiss Jughead" But he didn't answer he just smiled and left.
Mrs. Thompson: Awh, sweetie. U shouldn't have used the character's name. You have to be clear and frank. Just tell the boy you like him. Believe me you'll be surprised.

She hands me my pills and winks at me as she leaves my room

Maybe she was right. Maybe his response will surprise me. Hopefully, in a good way.

Dylan, 10pm

Barbara and I are coming back from our one week vaction in Italy. She somehow managed to get 2 more weeks off. So she's leaving in 2 weeks :/
As we're heading to our room I hear Cole calling my name.

Cole: Dyl? Barbara?
Dylan: Hey bro?
Cole: Where have you been?
Barbara: Florence.
Cole: Florence? As in Italy?
Dylan: Where else?
Cole: When tf did you have the time to go to Florence?
Dylan: Cole, we've been there for one week..
Barbara: You didn't notice we were away, did you?
Cole: Nope, I did not. Neither did everyone.
Dylan: We leave for one week and you guys dont even miss us a little?
Cole: Actually Lili asked for Barbara yesterday. She wanted to talk to you.
Barbara: Aww, Lili. How is she doing.
Cole: Very good. I don't know why they keep her in there. She's in better healththan me, honestly
Barbara: When is she coming back home?
Cole: Five days, ugh.
Dylan: Why "ugh"?
Cole: Cause that is so fucking damn long!!!
Barbara: Aww, Cole's missing his girl it's cute.
Dylan: Cole's missing a girl who's not his. It's stupid.
Cole: rude.
Dylan: I mean, she truly is not yours. You slept with her once. But all you did was 'friendly' cuddling and talking. Boring af. And you two haven't even kissed.
Cole: That's where you're wrong.
Barbara: *chokes on water*Wha-?
Cole: I mean our lips kissed but technically we didn't.
Dylan: This is not making any sense. Thi is phisically impossible.
Cole: Let me explain.. I found a new show that I wanna audition for and Lili helps me rehearsing. She plays my character's, Jughead's, love interest. So we started playing the scene. It went well, she's a pretty great actresd actually. Then it came to the moment Jughead had to kiss Betty. I didn't need to kiss Betty aka Lili as it was just  a rehearsing but she leant in and softly kissed me. Still acting, though. That's what's breaks my heart. She was Betty not Lili. But I dont want this girl, i dont want Betty. The only  one I want does not like me back.
Great.
Barbara: When did you become so dumb dude?
Dylan: U really need to learn girls' language.
Cole: Omg thank you sm guys i love your support (sarcasm)
B&D: SHE'S TRYING TO TELL U SHE LIKES U
Cole: No she doesn't
B&D: *face palm*

Damn, how it this boy my twin?

an//i wrote this chapter 3 times because i acentidentally delete it. And Im tired since it 3.25am, So now it's trashy.