Are you dating

Lili POV

I'm at the WB studio and Roberto asked to see me in his office. So there I am. I'm really confused but I think he's gonna tell me good news.
~

Roberto: Hello Lili.
Lili: Hello.
Roberto: So I'll go straight to the point, you got the part for Betty. But we somehow lost your phone number so that's why we didn't call you back. And I think we can both thank Cole because without him u wouldn't be here.
Lili: I will, Mrs. Aguirre - Sacasas
Roberto: Call me Roberto, and you can go with the others, to know them better. I'm sure y'all will get along.
Lili: Okay, thank you Roberto

Mads Pov

After Lili spoke to everyone, and introduced herself to the cast we got home at about 9pm and Cami orderred Lili and I to rush in to our shared bedroom.

Mads: Do you have something to tell us or..?
Cami: No..but Lili here, does.
Lili: I do?
Cami: Cole.
Lili: What Cole?
Cami: Oh, don't be silly! I've seen you two cuddling in his bed this morning.You won't tell me nothing happenned..?
Lili: Well, I told him I liked him, he kissed me. And then I went to sleep with him. Nothing less, nothing more.
Mads: Oh, please don't act like u find it totally normal.
Lili: okay...HE WAS SO SWEET TO ME AND THIS WAS LITERALLY THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE AND....HAAAAA.
Cami: Heres the Lili i know.
Mads: Are you dating?
Lili: oh.. :(
Cami: you didn't even ask him out to be your boyfriend, did you?
Lili: Nooo...but I promise I will.
Mads: Tomorow morning?
Lili: Tomorow morning.

(from the room next door) Cole: Alright, tomorow morning. Now sleep girls.

Cami&Mads: Oh-mygod. He heard everything!
Lili: Well, shit

And then we went to sleep after this long day..

an/sorry its short.

IMPORTANT
I won't probably update the story as fast as usually until August, 18th (my bday lol) because i have a big book to read for school and if I finish it 'fore then, i can go to rivercon3.
So I promise I'll try to update as soon as possible. Love u lots (btw thank u sm for 2k of reads)