Good news

Cami POV

I wake up to a snoring Madelaine a..
Wait a minute.Where's Lili?
"Cole" I call, maybe he knows where she is.
I call again and again, no answer.
I have to tell him, what if she's really missing.

I go to his room, slowy open the door and see the cutest thing. Lili and Cole cuddling while sleeping.
Awh. I have to wake them, though. We have an apointment with the cast and Roberto in 2hours.

I scream "WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS WE'RE LEAVING IN 2HOURS"

Cole POV

Being woken up by Camila is literally the worst thing. She could've simply wake me up a bit more softly.
Now Lili's woken up, too and she isn't even going  with us.

Lili: Ugh, Cami. Please Never wake me up like that ever again or i swear to god i'll-
Cami: Sorry, that was mean of me to wake u up.
Cole: What time is it?
Cami: 10h32(am). And the appointment is at 12pm so get the fuck up.
Cole: Is Madelaine up yet?
Mads: *comes in from out of nowhere* I am. Camila screams hella loud.
Lili: Ikr.

°•:*time passes
they all get ready, have a nice breakfast and head out to the WB studio (an/ i really dont know shit about acting and studios, sets ect.. so idk how the place they're meeting at is called but lets just call it a studio. K? K.)

Mads POV

We're in a in big room with tables.
On the tables are written our characters names, so I'm supposed to sit in front of "Cheryl Blossom".
Cole sits next to a (visibly fake) redhead guy who will play Archie Andrews, the main character. And next to Camila, there's nobody because the girl who will play Betty hasn't arrived yet.
I, am sitting between a black-skinned girl, she'll play Josie McCoy, and a tall, brown-haired boy who will play Kevin Keller.
The fake redhead starts talking:

Kj: Uhm..What about we introduce ourselves instead of remaining silent till Roberto arrives.
Mads: Good idea. I start. My name is Madelaine Petsch, I was born in South Africa but I grew up in Cleveland and I'm really exited the iconic Cheryl Blossom.
Cami: My name is Camila Mendes I grew up with Madelaine, she's my best friends. My dad is from Brazil and I speak fluent Portuguese. And, that's pretty much all.
Casey: My name is Casey Cott, i was born in Cleveland but I grew up in a small town in Florida. I have two sister that absolutely love Archie Comics so I'm here thanks to them.
Cole: I am Cole Sprouse, I grew up in LA with my twin brother Dylan. I played Cody in the Disney show The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and The Suite Life on Deck and this all you gotta know about me for now.
Kj: I'm KJ Apa. I'm from New Zealand. And thats all.
Mads: Seriously? That's all?
Kj: I dont know what I could tell you?
Cole: You're shy?
Kj: No, my life is just booooring.
Cami: You talk like Lili lol.
Casey: Who's Lili.
Cami: My best friend, she auditionned for Betty but they didn't call her back.
Casey: I wish she'll come to set.
Cami: Of course she will
Ashleigh: Just saying, It's my turn to introduce myself!
Mads: Uhm, yeah. Sorry, Go ahead.
Ashleigh: So, my name is Ashleigh, I grew up in New York  and I love singing. I was in several musicals but they were small.
This is the first time i'll be on TV

Cole POV

Soon after everyone had introduced himself Roberto arrives.
He's on the phone so everyone shut up.
"How come you lost her phone number?" He says while still on the phone
" I don't Google her name, she probably has social medias.." he adds then hangs up.

Roberto: Sorry, I know this isn't very profesionnal of  me but we lost the phone number of the girl who was casted to play Betty Cooper.

Omg, this is the best thing that could happen. If they don't find that girl, Lili could take her place.

Cole: Uhm Roberto? Do you happen to know the girl's name?
Roberto: Of course I know it but I don't think it'd be useful, for you.
Cole: Belive it is. Do you think you can give it to me?
Roberto: Uhm, yes. If yyou want. Let me just check her file.

He take her file out of his bag and adds:

Roberto: Her name issss.....Lili Reinhart.
Cole, Mads and Cami: WHAT?!?1!
Roberto: What's up with her name?
Cole Mads and Cami: WE KNOW HER
Roberto: For real???
Cole: Yess!!!! She's home right now but I can go pick her up.
Roberto: That'd be perfect!

Lili POV

I'm watching TV while painting my nails with light blue nailpolish when I hear key noises.
They're back already??

Cole: Lili Lili Lili Lili!!!!!
Lili: I over here. Why are you here this early?
Cole: Take your shoes are your bag, you going with me!! YOU GOT THE PART!!
Lili: Wait what?? Nooo
Cole: Yes!! And I'll explain later!! Just go to the car!!

An//Sorry I haven't uptd1ted yesterday but I'm lazyyy. And i totally know that this au is unrealistic. Like...4 friends would never be casted for the same show, but idc. Hopefully i update today or tomorow so write sudgestion in comments :)