35- Explanation

She sat on her bed and I sat in a chair until she said I could sit next to her. I nodded and went to her side, "What are these nightmares?" "It's always the same thing... some octopus-looking thing is there and you have a sort of knife, although, it isn't real. After some time of swiping at him... you went at his tie and killed him. You've always had some sort of thing to distract this thing, like sweets or magazines. Although, all the time, you have cut off this things tentacles with the knife before killing it..." She said and began crying. "Alisa... you don't need to cry. I'm not a killer. That makes me the bad guy, right?" I asked and she nodded while beginning to cry in my chest. I let her stay there as pet her hair.

"Th-There's also another one wh-where Gaku and his friends c-call you a m-murderer as the octopus kills you just before dying... y-your body was bleeding so m-much... are you ever going to die l-like that?" She asked and looked up at me. It's like my nightmare... I thought and looked down at her teary eyes. "I won't try but nobody can control their death much... Now don't cry, your beautiful face doesn't need to be stained by tears." I said and wiped them away softly. "S-Sorry..." She said and I smiled, "No need to apologize. I just don't like to see you sad." I said and she nodded while getting off my lap. "Why were you six home so early?" She asked once she was done crying. "Oh... something happened in class. You see, I said not to bother them because they're now girls, and sometimes, girls can be grumpy. That's what they're like right now and they're sleeping." I said and she nodded. "What about you?" "I've... been fused with a hawk but I'm still learning how to fly..." I said and she nodded but wanted to see the wings. I agreed and showed her them.

"Woah!" She said and looked at them and I controlled them to go to her. "Just don't pull on them or pull a feather out." I said and she nodded while looking at them. "This is so cool!" She said and I smiled to her while I heard Gakushuu's door open. Another door opened close by but then closed and I heard her door close again. "What was that about?" Alisa asked and I said that they needed a heating pad. She nodded, knowing it was for cramps and soon stopped admiring the wings. "How much can you fly?" "I can slightly lift you off the ground but my landing is still off." I said and she nodded while she dragged me towards the living room. I held her slightly and began to slightly fly. "Can you fly to my room?" She asked and I nodded while flying up the steps, in case the spell wore off but it didn't as we landed by her room.

"That's really fun!" She called and we heard the door open. "Nice to see you happy Alisa." Mrs Asano said and she nodded. "I see he wasn't messing with me. Did those five get unlucky?" I nodded, "Yeah, I explained to them how it works." I said and she nodded as Alisa hugged her. "Mommy! She can fly!" Alisa said and I nodded but walked down the stairs. "I have no idea when this will wear off but I hope it doesn't take long." I said and she spoke, "Well, you have easy transportation anywhere for now." She said and I nodded. "Yeah. I won't lie though, the breeze feels nice when I fly. But I wonder who will show up if their spell doesn't wear off." I thought and shrugged. "It's getting late, is Mr Asano still working?" "Probably. He works too much. Soon, I'm going to take him out to take his focus off work." She said and I nodded. "He does sound like he needs it. Don't tell him I said that please." I said and she nodded as Alisa hugged me, "Again please!" Her eyes were bright and she was staring up at me, "How can I say no?" I said and flew her to her room, still careful if the spell wore off.

She giggled and went inside her room and Mrs Asano headed to the kitchen. "I hope you didn't get them too much sweets." "Just enough to calm their sweet tooth." I said and she spoke again. "Alright, is there anything you'd like to suggest for dinner?" "No, I'm alright." I said and she said okay as I heard her make food. "Do you want help?" I asked and she said no and that I should rest since this dinner just takes a while to make. "Alright. Thank you in advance Mrs Asano." "Diane is alright dear." She said, "Alright then. Thank you very much for the food in advance Diane." I said and she said your welcome. I walked to my room but the girls each seemed to be fighting, over the heating pad.