chapter 3

Night owl bar....

Hey guys,today we gathered here to celebrate tae's promotion.let's clap for him first....jin hyung!!!you are embarrassing me now...stop...tae says shyly....ok ok...we should now get wasted...who's with me!!!...we!!!!!!!! They all shouted loudly.

Hey joonie...yeah hyung??namjoon replies jin...umm...i wanna ask u something..yeah sure..tell me.namjoon says curiously...ummm wanna dance with me??..jin asks looking at namjoon's eyes...namjoon's ears turned red..he blushes so hard...yeah,sure..jin grabs namjoin's hand & goes towards dance floor....

Ahhh,they look great together..did hyung ask out namjoon already???yoongi asks curiously...no,he didn't..i guess he didn't gathered that much confidence to do that.he still thinks if things go wrong,their relation will get awkward...tae says to all...but u could tell seeing namjoon that he will obviously say yes..isn't it??jimin asks...don't know...lets hope for the best........let's drink more guys...!!!!

Woah...isn't that our new president...?what is he doing here???tae was totally drunk..he couldn't pay any attention to his hyung words....i guess he has an appointment here..otherwise who comes to bar wearing formal outwear?? Hoesuk says jokingly.

Umm,guys,i don't feel good..i breath outside in the fresh air....will you be okay??should i come??jimin asks.
No,i will be okay. Don't worry.

Tae comes outside the bar..he feels like puke.......oh my my,isn't that our little taetae???tae looks at the person talking...it's bogum..what the fuck he is doing here!!!!.he got scared seeing him...

(flashback)bogum was the first cursh he had in high school.at that time he first knew he is 'gay'..he was so scared that didn't tell anyone about that,except for his mother.his mother  loves him so much that it didn't bother her...

bogum & tae was classmates..tae started liking him after sometimes..tae could make the courage to confess.but one day bogum finds tae's note book that was full of his name..tae gathers all his courage, to stand up on his fear..& confess.... He forgets his fear... & confess bogum..

Bogum's reaction, keeps his hope up... He thought, finally... Finally he is having love in his life... Finally his life is gonna filled with happiness... But...

The nightmare was yet to come... The nightmare, that changed everything... The nightmare that keeps him awake all night long... Still.... The nightmare, that he doesn't even know when is gonna ended....

Hey tae,why aren't u saying something???tae snaps out from flashback hearing this...bo...gum,sorry..um leaving.........bogum comes close,grabs tae's hands...now??why buddy??u remember u used to like me???why we don't have some fun???you still like dick,right??let your fucking sassy as play with my dick tonight..

Let go off his hands,right now..!drunk tae looks at who's talking..

blurry but isn't that man looks like our president??why our handsome boss will be here now?.....

hey!didn't u listen??let go off him......

fuck off man...bogum says angrily....

bang....

jungkook's clenching hand hits bogum's nose...thatz bleeding man...!what the fuck...u wait & see,i will make u both pay for it..bogum says while running away..jungkook goes closer to tae....hey man..why do u look so much alike my boss??though he is more handsome than u.drunk tae starts mumbling....where do u live??jungkook asks tae...um...drunk tae gives his address to him...jungkook brings tae to his home..thanks god there was a sphere key under the doormat of tae's home..jungkook takes tae inside his room...lays tae on the bed...a reck of alcohol was coming from tae..jungkook hesitate for some moment,then start changing tae's clothes.jungkook change him into pajamas...then he looks at tae..how could a man be this beautiful....!jungkook lean towards tae..
U know something???i still remember how did u kiss me that day.i was so shocked that time.i couldn't say anything.but seeing u,i thought how on earth someone can be this beautiful.when our lips met,i wanted to grab your waist & kiss u more.but u ran away suddenly.i couldn't have the chance..then when i saw u in office,i couldn't believe my eyes that i could find u again..so i promoted u to be my personal secretary that i can keep you near me...jungkook smirk....your boss is more handsome,ha??then can your boss have a taste of yours again???
Jungkook lean on tae...his lips connect tae's.jungkook starts kissing tae passionately.drunk tae doesn't know whats happening.he starts to kiss him back.jungkook enters his tongue inside tae's mouth..tae was moaning softly while kissing...jungkook lifts tae's t-shirt,& touches tae's abs..umm ahh....drunk tae was totally a moaning mess...he grabs jungkook's shoulder.jungkook starts kissing tae's jawline,kissing & sucking his neck,then start biting tae's earlobe..ah ah!!!jungkook's fingertip stops at tae's nipple.he starts twitching it...umm ohh yeah....plz...more...ah! Ah!
Jungkook controls himself....he smirks...not today kitten...i will eat you some other day..& that day i will eat you whole..jungkook says with a evil smile....

jungkook says with a evil smile