chapter 29

Evening at Bluebird restaurant..

Mr.tae????...

Receptionist asks tae as soon as he enters the restaurant..

Ye..yeah....tae replies....mr.eunwoo is waiting for you...this way please...the person shows tae way to their table.

Eunwoo was sitting there alreadyalready looking outside through the window....he looks at the direction after hearing some footsteps......

Woahhh!!!!!! Tae!!!!....he looks at tae without blinking....tae was looking like a greek god...he cannot take his eyes away..he was in a daze right now....

he was in a daze right now

Ah...eun....tae smiles looking at him dazing.......

Ahh....sorry....eunwoo scratches his back of head.....then he approaches near tae & pulls the chair for him to sit...

Thank u...tae says while sitting down...

Eunwoo sits in his own chair...

Tae....u...u look so beautiful tonight...
Tae blushes hearing this...tha..thank u eun...u look good too..he smiles looking at eunwoo...

Eun..i have something important to ....

Tae...eunwoo interrupts in middle......u know...how happy i am today!!!!...um in a date with the love of my love..i didn't see you in few days,i was dying too see you tae.day passing by & my love for you is increasing..um feeling incomplete without you everyday..tae,i love u..i love u a lot..i can't bear my life with out you tae...it's hard for me without seeing without contacting you for days...so i have decided something.

Tae gives a confused look...he doesn't know what eunwoo wants to say...

Eunwoo looks tae in eyes....

Tae...will u marr.........

Oh my god..isn't it mr.eunwoo???what a coincidence.....

Eunwoo looks at the person who did interrupt him while proposing tae...

Ms.jennie of ohaio corporation......

Hello ms.jennie...eunwoo greets her...tae was sitting back facing her..he didn't see her yet....

Are you here alone ms.jennie??? Eunwoo asks politely...no...um here with mr.jeon...u know him na??

Mr.jeon Jungkook???...oh here he is...

What!!!!!!mr.jeon!!!!!!!

Tae trembles in fear..the color of his face changes after hearing the name...

Hello mr.jeon....

Eunwoo greets the man who was now approaching near there table....

Hello mr.eunwoo....tae shivers hearing the voice that is coming from his back....

It's a small world indeed..i didn't thought today we will meet here...jungkook says with a smile...

Yeah...indeed mr.jeon...oh...let me introduce you to someone...the love of my life...whom i was talking to you about....

Mr.jeon....this is tae....kim taehyung....my boyfriend...

Nice to mee........jungkook couldn't finish his words when he saw the man standing in front of him now...

Tae...!

Jungkook's world shattered in one second....tae...tae is the man eunwoo talking about this whole time!!!!!!
He..he asked for a day off to meet his boyfriend!!! & eunwoo is tae's boyfriend!!!!!........jungkook was sinking in mind.....how...how could u tae...how could you...!

Jungkook clenched his fist......he controls himself immediately with a smirk...then he stretches his hand...

Nice to meet you mr.kim......i have heard about you before a lot from mr.eunwoo...i must say...you are very beautiful mr.tae.....but...some beauty can be poisonous..some beauties doesn't exactly match with their looks from inside & outside....right mr.kim????

Tae doesn't replies...he was looking down right now...he was confused what is happening..why mr.jeon is here....

Eunwoo was confused too with his words...ahh..mr.jeon...if u don't mind...plz join us here....

Ahh!! Mr.eunwoo...we will love too....jungkook replies in a cold voice....ms.jennie....plz seat..he pulls a chair for her.....thank u mr.jeon..a gentleman indeed....she says in a flirty voice...

Tae looks at her....he doesn't know...it was bothering him that Jungkook go there with this girl..but he was confused why it was bothering him....

So...jungkook looks at eunwoo...how long you guys are in a relationship mr.eunwoo...........

Ummm..what to say...um in love with him from a long time.but recently i proposed him....look,how can i not love this angelic man..! He is so beautiful....how someone  possibly not love this angel...!! Eunwoo holds tae's hand & kisses thim in hand...tae was still nor daring to look at jungkook in the eyes....but jungkook was staring at him without blinking...

Mr.jeon...so.....what is your type..what type of person you want in your life???

Ahahha...jungkook laughs after hearing the question....ummm....i don't believe in love actually mr.eunwoo...but...i will surely prefer someone this beautiful like ms.jennie in my life...look...she is beautiful....he holds Jennie's hand slightly...jennie first gets surprise...but then holds his hand back....um....i will love to have someone like u too mr.jeon...she replies in a flirty voice...

Thud.....

Tae stands suddenly...eunwoo & all looks at him....what happened tae... Eunwoo asks worriedly...

I..i need to go to the Washroom eun...oh..okay tae...eunwoo says smiling...

Splash......

Tae splashed his face with water..he was so scared right now....why!!! Why he is here!!! I wanted to tell eun the truth today...i wanted to tell him about mr.jeon & all the truths....why he have to appear all of a sudden before that!!!!.......he will kill eun...tae cries in fear...he...he won't spare him....he won't spare me...he won't spare anyone....what should i do!!!  How...how can i save eunwoo!???!
Tae was trembling....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Babe....u miss me?????

Tae turns around shivering the voice....

Jungkook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!