chapter 42

What the fuck happened!!!!! How did we lose this much shares overnight!!!! Where the fuck were you???

Jungkook's father throws a glass targeting jungkook but in the meantime jungkook Dodge that glass & it falls on the floor & breaks in to pieces...

Lower your voice....jungkook looks at his father on his eyes....

What???? Jungkook's father's yells at him back....what did u say??

I said lower your voice....u don't have anything with this company anymore...that's my company...u remember? Um the president...i work hard for this company & bring it on the position it is now...we lose shares??? But i have already handled that..u don't have to meddle in my business.....& one thing...don't try to search what's happening with this company...don't....

Jeon Jungkook!!!!! I am your father!!!!watch your tone when you are talking to your father...jungkook's father hits the table with tremendous anger..

Father??? I don't fucking care...now fuck off my office...jungkook says looking his father into his eyes.

You have grown a lot of courage recently....i see.....we will see about that.....jungkook's father stomps his feet before he leaves jungkook's cabin...

After coming outside...jungkook's father dialed someone's number...

Hello....

Hello mr.jeon...a very grumpy voice replies....is there any order for me??

Yeah...find out something for me...who caused the recent fall down of our company....& one more thing...find out if there is anyone particular my son is recently interested about....i want that report as fast as u can.....make it quick...

Yes mr.jeon.....other side hangs up.

After a while jungkook hears a noise coming from outside his room...it was a bit too loud that jungkook went out of his room to find out what happened...

He comes outside & saw his workers were gathering to see some particular incident...jungkook feels confused...

When his employees saw him they immediately went back to their chores...jungkook returns to his cabin..then calls his secretary in his room...

May i come in mr.jeon??

Yes come in........what happened outside??what was that noise about???

Mr.jeon.....they all gathered around the studio to see the new model for our product.he is really famous among everyone recently..

Mr.V

Jungkook startled at the name & looks immediately at the secretary...

He is here today?? He asks with glittering eyes...

Yes mr.jeon...he has a photoshoot today....he arrived almost twenty minutes ago...

What??? For that long??why didn't you tell me before....

jungkook told the secretary not to inform him when jennie used to arrive as the model in the company before...so secretary thought it was not important to inform the president about the new model too....she gulps in fear...

Go...bring me a Boquet of blue roses...jungkook orders...

Now mr.jeon??

Jungkook looks at the secretary....
Should i need to repeat myself again.??..jungkook gives a cold gaze...

No..no mr.jeon.. Secretary leaves immediately after closing the door behind...

(In studio)

Mr.v....u are amazing......can u give me more?? Yeah thatz right...now do that smile thing again....thatz great....you are beautiful mr.v.... Fabulous...excellent work mr.v........okay we will take break for ten minutes now........the photographer says to tae...