Eun-Yoon special

Yoonie...look at me....

I don't want to....yoon san says looking other side...

Did i do something ??
Tell me baby...i won't get it if you don't tell me...eunwoo asks worried..

Yoon doesn't reply anything...he looks other side..

You are not gonna talk to me?? Eunwoo asks again....please tell me what happened...i already had a rough day today....

Yeah,you sure had a rough day today...yoon san thinks in mind....

It was three months after eunwoo & eun san started dating officially..they are now living together in the new apartment eunwoo just bought..previously yoon san lived in his university dorm.eunwoo asked him to moved in with him..& yoon san happily accepted to move in with his boyfriend.they were living their life happily with each other..yoon san is the perfect example of an ideal housewife..he doesn't let go of any chance to take properly care of eunwoo..everyday from morning to night they prefer to stay beside each other...eunwoo is the more clingy in this case...sometimes he doesn't want to let go of yoon san if je has classes also...

Recently eunwoo seems different as he was quite busy in his chores..they were singing for a new project,that was waking up till night.he couldn't pay much attention towards yoon..he comes home late at night & leaves for his company early in the morning..they were not spending their time with each other as they usually do..eunwoo don't have the time to have his breakfast also....yoon san missed him a lot...

So today he decided he will cook for eunwoo & bring it to his company in the lunch time..eunwoo is not having his food properly.in this way he can see him eat something healthy & also they can spend some time together...

Yoon san worked hard to make eunwoo's favorite dishes by his own hands.he was quite happy they will be having lunch together after so many days.he dressed up quickly.he wore his sky blue sweater as eunwoo likes blue...then he smiles looking at the mirror...he was happy he will see his boyfriend in between half hour...

Yoon reached eunwoo's company entae in a short while..he enters the entrance..as everyone knows who he is no one stops him but bow there heads to greet him...yoon san feels embarrassed everytime they do that...he smiles innocently...

Sir,you wanna see mr.eunwoo now??
The receptionist asks...

Yeah..is he busy?? I can wait if he is..he replies...

No..he just finished the meeting.he is in his room now...let me take you there...

Okay...yoon san follows the receptionist....they stops in front of eunwoo's room....

You may go ahead sir...yoon nods..the receptionist greets again & leaves...

Ahh....

Yoon hears a female voice from inside...he frowns his eyebrows...what's happening inside..

Yoon san opens the door...but as soon as he opened the door,he wished he never opened it....he widen his eyes in shock...& whole body starts trembling to see the sight before him...

Eunwoo was sitting on his chair..he didn't saw yoon as his sight was blocking his secretary..she was standing in front of him leaning towards eunwoo....from the back view it seems like they were kissing..eunwoo was grabbing her arms....

Yoon san couldn't take anymore...his body was shivering as he was controlling his tears hard...he runs to escape that place...he doesn't want anyone to look at him right now...