chapter 18

11:50pm

Tae,wake up....tae opens his eyes slowly.......mr.jeon!!!!

He pushes himself towards the bed side wood...it again hurts his bruise....

Don't get scared..plz tae...um not touching u if u don't want.......wh..why are u here....i want to show u something.....tae was back to reality...he remembers jungkook is his master.....yeah mr.jeon..um bound to go wherever u want.....jungkook feels a pain in his heart...can i hold your hand??for a little bit.....

Tae bows his head....u bought me mr.jeon...um all yours......"bought u,thatz the only reason u are mine???"...jungkook thinks in mind bitterly....then let's go...jungkook holds Tae's hand......he covers tae's eyes with otherother hand....tae walks emotionlessly.....now open yoir eyes.....
Tae was looking infront of him surprisingly...he couldn't say a word.how did he know??

he looks shocked at jungkook

....he looks shocked at jungkook..jungkook smiles...i couldn't bring a cake...will this be okay???tae looks in his hands....he was holding a plate in hos hand with two slices of bread with jam & candle...tae nods his head speechlessly....then come blow it...but first make a wish...tae blows the candles...now we will go to the roof...tae confusedly looks at jungkook...let's go...

There was another surprise for tae...tae walks in & see all the roof was decorated with candles...there was a bad in there too.

he couldn't think of anything

...he couldn't think of anything....tonight we will stay here.we will look at the stars...tae nods..jungkook grabs his hand to the bed...jungkook lies down...he points besides him...tae also lies down...they are now looking at sky with full off starts...

He grabs tae close...tae was scared inside..but also this atmospheric was relaxing him..jungkook place tae's head on his arm...tae remains stiff..

U know taehyung...when i was little,my mom used to bring me at rooftop at night.we watch the stars together..she used to say that..when people die they turn into stars..they watch their close ones from up...

Your mom....tae says in a lower voice...she is also in there somewhere...jungkook point out at the sky..he smiles.

Tears forms into tae's eyes...he thinks of his mom at that moment....mr.jeon....

Yeah tae....will u hit me if i do something???.....i won't hit u tae...jungkook says in e sorry voice...

Tae moves closer...he then puts his head on jungkook's chest..then hugs him....jungkook was rather shocked in this situation.....

When i was little,i used to get a lot of injury..people in the playground used to push me in the ground..i returns home crying...my mom then opens the door..& without saying anything she hugs be like a bear...momma bear...tae smiles....jungkook never saw him smiling before......
Bear hug takes away all the pain you know........a tears drop rolls down from jungkook's eyes...from the beginning,i hit him..he got injured,i didn't give any food also..i hit him on his birthday....but now he is hugging me to take my pain away???

Jungkook hugs him back..he puts one of his hands on tae's head...thank u tae.....

I love u...

No reaction...tae....jungkook whispers..jungkook looks at tae...he was peacefully sleeping on jungkook's chest...jungkook caresses tae's cheek with his finger....how on earth a pure boy like this can sell himself in the auction...??....what actually the main reason behind it....jungkook thinks in mind with knitting eyebrow....

Toot toot toot

Unknown : hellow

Jungkook : it's me.....u have to do something within 5days....

Unknown : yes mr.jeon.

Jungkook : find a person's all about.
                     I want every single details
                     Of him..also find out why
                     he was needed for 1 million
                     all of a sudden.whats so
                     Urgent...i need all of the
                      Info about him..

Unknown :  okay mr.jeon...what's that
                      Person's name...if u plz
                      tell me.

Jungkook  :  kim taehyung.

Unknown  : got it mr.jeon...

Jungkook hangs off the phn...lifts tae in his lap & carry him to his room..he pulls over the blanket on him...

He kisses his forehead...

Goodnight tae....

He turns off the light..