chapter 2

What should i do???he is my boss now.how could i do that!...i kissed my damn boss....tae was thinking,tensed.

Hey what happened to you...jin asked while sitting beside..hyung!!!what should i do???...about what??you remember the dare u guys gave me this afternoon??...yeah!that was a great one..but what abt that...
That man...i kissed....was our president.. hyung!!!....tae says whining...what the fuck!!!!from all men down there,u find our god damn president to kiss???!!
Tae make a crying face.....
Kim Taehyung....Our new president wants to see u in his room.
Tae looks a jin..with pleading eyes.jin nods helplessly..just go...

In president's cabin...
May i come in??yeah...come in...
Tae enters the room....please sit...tae sits awkwardly..he doesn't have the courage to look at his boss's eyes.

I heard you are a very hard working & promising employee???...president looks at tae with knitted eyebrows...tae doesn't say a word...well after seeing your performance history...i have decided u are worth to be promoted...what!!!!shocked tae looks at his president....is he joking???making fun if me before firing me!!but there isn't any trace of fun in this man's eyes...how about that??the president asks.....i will be honored Mr.jeon..i promise i will work very hard to prove my ability....ability u say???i will be looking forward to that.....don't know why,but tae feels a chill after listening that......so,from today on,you are my private secretary....you will sit in the connected room to my cabin,pointing at the room...you will be charged of my daily life from 24/7.from scheduling my daily life appointments to others affairs.you will start your work from tomorrow...it was a nice meeting you Mr.kim.. Stretches his hands for a handshake.
Wtf!private secretary!!i have to be with my arrogant boss for 24/7!!!...gulp...tae choke on his saliva...
He stretches his hands too...

Hyung!!!!plz help me....what happened now...jin asks worried.
That bastard promoted me to be his PS!!!
Ohhh!!!sigh of relief...i was scared to death that he fired u...thatz great tae...
No not great..i have to be with him for 24/7...i kissed him this afternoon.how can i be with him!
It's okay tae..probably he didn't recognize u..he totally didn't...now plz come on!!!hug your hyung..you got promoted!!!..yeah hyung,tae gives his boxy smile.... We should celebrate this ...tonight,let's go to the bar..let's invite all.we should be wasted tonight...uhm.....tae turns his head.....president jungkook is standing there,looking at them with knitted eyebrows.....he looks for sometimes..then leaves without saying anything......thank god...i thought he will say something to us....let's finish our works first...okay hyung.

okay hyung