chapter 78

Ring ring

Hello...who...jungkook was driving on the way of his father's home...he wanted to see that bastard...he wanted to know which finger he laid on his tae...today he will kill that bastard so that he can't ever threaten tae again..

Jungkook...i am jin..listen...something happened..

Wh..what happened?? Is tae alright?? Jungkook says stopping his care..scared...

I don't know what happened jungkook...Namjoon called me....he said...something happened to tae...he & eunwoo....they are getting married...they are getting married today...within 45 minutes...

What!!!!!....jungkook widen his eyes...how....tae...jungkook was trembling...he can't marry anyone else...he loves me....then....

Tae didn't know i told you everything jungkook...i guess your father again threatened him about you....jungkook clenched his fist...um gonna make that bastard pay for everything...i will kill him...

Jungkook...please hurry...do something...don't late him marry someone...he will die jungkook...only you can stop him...he is not answering my call..he is not answering anyone's call....hurry jungkook...you have to be there before he destroy himself....jin says begging..

I...i...will be there..i won't let him marry someone else hyung....i...i love him....jungkook cries over the phone..

Hurry up jungkook..before it's to late....he hangs up the phone...

Jungkook start his car......tae...please don't do this...don't do this to yourself...please wait for me....jungkook murmurs wiping his tears from his eyes...

Wedding hall

Eunwoo was waiting outside the room where inside everyone was helping tae wearing his groom suit...tae was standing there lifeless....

He wants to kill himself now...it's hurting a lot..he can't even answer or call someone now..jungkook's father told him not to..he said if he inform someone something..his people will take jungkook right away..they will make jungkook pay for his deed...he said they are watching over him too...any mistake & jungkook will get the punish.....he can't let anything happen to jungkook...never...

Tae....eunwoo knocks from outside...

Tae looks at the door...he replies from inside...

Tae...i want to talk to you....

We...we will talk later eunwoo...after our marriage...

Tae i need to know something...something's not right...tell me please...come outside...eunwoo says worriedly...is anything bothering you?? Tell me please......everyone inside helping tae,looks at each other...it was awkward for them...

I...i am fine eunwoo...don't worry...we are getting married in a while...i..i am a little nervous...tae says controlling his tears...

Are you sure???

Yes eun...i am sure...now go..you can't see your groom before marriage...go...tae says looking down...

tae says looking down