chapter 15

Mr.eunwoo.....

Eunwoo looks behind him..oh!!you must be mr.jeon...nice to meet u....
Nice to meet u too...i never thought mr.dong min has such a capable son..why didn't u join earlier??why suddenly?

Ahh..u seems like i can trust u...u know,earlier i don't have anyone whom i want to protect,whom i want to give a secure life...but now...i have someone i cherish.i want to protect that person.i want to give that person all happiness he deserves....so i thought,why not???i can develop my fathers business with my ability & intelligence.it can bring me more power..why not give it a try??? Eunwoo smiles....

That's very thoughtful mr.eunwoo...that person must be very charming & lucky that mr.eunwoo loves her this much..i wish u both a happy life...jungkook smiles.

It was quite late that banquet ends.jungkook returns in his car...when he arrive infront his home,he sees there was no light,it was like a haunted house..why all lights are turned off..???he enters his home...Dawson???Dawson??...no answer....he feels like someone was crying in the kitchen...he goes towards the kitchen...someone was kneeling down & trembling in fear...jungkook goes near...

Tae???what happened???....don't!!!don't come close to me...tae steps back.tae starts to shake in fear......tae,it's me,jungkook....what happened to u......d..dawaon felt sickk..i told him.m..to take rest.....i came in the kitchen to drink water....suddenly the power goes off...um scared of darkness....i seems to see a man in the hall room..i was so..scared ..i hide in the kitchen.....there is a statue on hallroom..he probably get that wrong in darkness..jungkook mumbles.

Jungkook looks at tae..he was still shaking..he could feel how much scared he is now...so u have
Nyctophobia..he thinks in mind...sshhh..um here...it's all right..he hugs tae...i have informed to check electric connections here..power will on in a minute...tae was still trembling,jungkook hides him tightly...for how long this man was hiding here...he feels ache in his heart...the lights gets on...look....there is nothing...jungkook looks at tae...he felt asleep in his embrace....jungkook carries him in his lap..then take him to his room..he lays him in bed..um here beside u..nothing will happen..he says in a low voice...then kiss tae in his forehead.good night..he whispers...

Next morning..

Tae opens his eyes...when did i felt asleep???he thinks first..then he looks besides him....mr.jeon!!!!!!...he was sleeping besides him holding his hand...tae takes his hand slowly...his heart was beating so fast...
When did i go there??? He thinks...he freashen ups..then goes downstairs.....morning mr.dawson....morning mr.kim.....how are u feeling today....um much better mr.kim..i am truly sorry i left u alone yesterday...it's ok mr.dawson..i can understand...tae smiles....
What a lovely child he is...dawson thinks in mind....mr.dawson...mr.jeon's tea???..tae asks..yeah..i have prepared that..wait for a minute...

He takes the tea in jungkook's room...mr.jeon..your tea..he stands still......jungkook opens his eyes...he sits slowly in his bed.....he takes the cup...

How are u feeling today??..he asks tae...i am fine mr.jeon...umm..mr.jeon,i will like to go to the company today...jungkook stares at tae for some time...ok...driver will take u there..get ready..yes mr.jeon...tae bows his head.

In office..

Tae!!!!!!!!! Where have u been these days!!!!u know how many time i called u!!!!how worried i was,u know that!!!

Huyng!!!tae hugs jin tightly..he starts to break in tears..sshhhh...don't cry..what happened tae..tell me....

Tae couldn't gather the courage to tell jin about auction & jungkook.he couldn't tell he is no longer jin's little pure tae.he couldn't tell he sell himself....i....my mother is sick hyung..he can't control his tear...she will be all right tae..don't cry baby..jin wipes tae's tear..now smile for hyung...otherwise i will tell everyone u snot over me..jin smiles...no hyung!!tae gives a small hit in jin's arm....hyung,i should go to do my chores...tae says bye.

Tae notified jungkook about his schedule that day..jungkook nods.u may go now..jungkook's room & tae's room was connected with a glass.from which jungkook can see tae,but tae can't...jungkook stares at tae for sometime...then starts doing his work...

Mr.kim...tae looks..the receptionist was standing...mr.kim someone sent a flower Boquet for u...for me??tae gets surprised....sent it over here...he says confusedly...

It was a big flower Boquet with all blue roses

....blue rose was tae's favorite....there is a card with it..there was something written in it.."to the man i love most".......suddenly a name pops up in tae's mind...........eunwoo!!
Tae smiles looking at the Boquet.

Little did u know...jungkook was looking at him also...he was clenching his jaw so hard in anger...he leaves his room for tae's room.....he enters tae's room....tae gets startled seeing his action...jungkook locks the door..he approaches near tae....he snatches the card.......to the man i love most,ha?? He smirks...tae was trembling...jungkook pushes the Boquet in the floor roughly....u remember what did i tell u that day??

Mr.jeon..i didn't know about the Boquet..believe me..tae was so scared......i said that day,don't see any other man,don't let them touch u??didn't i???..jungkook says angrily.

Y..yes mr.jeon........jungkook grabs tae's hair forcefully,than grabs his face with another hand tightly...then why the fuck you are disobeying me???u forgot um your master???....no..no mr.jeon..tae cries in pain.

Let me teach u today..then u won't forget that anymore....jungkook pushes tae on the wall so hard that tae gets hurt in his back severally...jungkook grabs tae's neck in one hand then bites tae's shoulder strongly...ahh!!!!tae feels the pain immediately....Jungkook leaves tae..there was some blood drop of tae still in his lips...i have marked u today...remember..u are a slut....but i bought u...u are a cheap slut..but you are only my slut.......tae collapsed in the floor...

If i again see you with someone or feels like you are seeing someone behind my back...i wll make your life a living hell..

I will kill u & your lover also....

jungkook slams the door before leaving.