chapter 20

Girl's gown!!!!

Tae eyes widen with shock....this is a mistake.right??..um sure this is a mistake..um a man..how can i wear this..!!!

Tae leaves his room and knocks jungkook's cabin door...may i come in sir??......yeah..come in......

Tae was holding the gown in his hand...m..mr.jeon...my apology..but i think the shop delivered a wrong outfit.this is a lady's gown...

Yeah..i know...jungkook looks at tae's eyes...but..mr.jeon.....

Tonight's banquet requires a rules that i have to bring my partner with me..& a partner obviously has to be a lady....i don't need any unknown girl beside me...so here u are..u have to attend this with me..i want u to be there.

Tae was speechless...how can i wear a fucking gown!!!!! He thinks in mind....but...mr.jeon...

Jungkook was looking at tae with wrinkle eyebrow...so u can go with a random dude to watch a movie.but u can't attend a banquet with me??!!!..jungkook murmurs in mind.

He stands up...he approaches near tae....then suddenly he grabs tae's wrist with full force...ah!!!....tae was feeling pain in his hand....

Listen tae...um being kind..don't take it for granted...u remember??i bought u??? U are a fucking slave..don't forget that...& no more buts!!.u have to wear this...u will have a makeover..prepare yourself for that..u are attending the banquet with me....jungkook push tae roughly letting his hand go...

Tae holds his hand with another hand..it was red with unbearable pain..tae was controlling his tear so hard...ye..yess m..mr.jeon...i..i am sorry..this won't happen again.....tae says trembling...

Get out....! Jungkook says in a cold voice looking other side...tae leaves jungkook's cabin slowly....

dammit!!!!!!...is that dude better than me!!!!!! Why can't u accept my kindness!!!!why can't u feel my feelings!!!......

Tae runs for his room...he locks his room....suddenly he collapse on the floor...he was trembling...jungkook saw this from his cabin..he rushes towards the glass wall...
Tae!!!...he shouts...but it can't be heard from other side because of soundproof glass........

Why god!!!!why are u doing this to me!!!what have i done wrong!! Tae broke in tears....if u want...just kill me if u want...why are u giving me this pain!!!!...he hides his face down....he can't control himself..

Jungkook was shattered to see this..his heart was broken seeing tae like this.....i did this again!!!!...i fucking did this again!!!!....i hurt him....i didn't mean to do this....i hurt him again....jungkook feels broken inside...he kneels down beside the glass..looks at tae with sad eyes...tae.....i am sorry...i...i didn't mean to.....

Time skip

Tae was sitting on a chair in his room...some ladies were doing his makeover......sir,your eyes are swollen...we have to do something to make it look gorgeous....tae nods at them slowly....

Jungkook was waiting downstairs...it was almost time...he was waiting for tae patiently...he was feeling guilty inside....

He suddenly can hear footsteps...he looks up....

He couldn't believe his eyes.....h..how can this happen...how can a man can be this beautiful in girls gown also..!!!! It looks like this dress was made for him only....now i don't want anyone to see him besides me...i want to hide him from this world....Jungkook looks at tae mesmerized...

Jungkook stretches his hand towards tae

Jungkook stretches his hand towards tae.....tae looks at his hand...then slowly stretches his hands too to hold jungkooks hand......you...you look beautiful....jungkook says in a mesmerized voice looking at tae's eyes.....tae looks down without any emotion.

Let's go...............jungkook starts to walk holding tae's hand.....

jungkook starts to walk holding tae's hand