chapter 76

Jungkook push tae against the wall not breaking the kiss...he was kissing tae harshly...

Aghh!!! Tae whimper in jungkook's mouth...jungkook pulls his tie off...tae was totally sinking into that warm kiss..he puts his hand on jungkook's neck..he could touch jungkook after a long time..he wants everything jungkook was offering...he opens his eyes jolting when jungkook bind his hand with his tie & pull them up...

What are yo~

Jungkook again starts kissing tae grabbing his cheek in his palm...tae arch his back on the wall..jungkook holds his waist with his other hand...

I...jungkook says kissing...i missed you...ah...he tilt his head..he moves his hand on tae's binded hand stretch it up...i fucking missed you...i missed your face..i missed your touch...i missed your everything...tae was kissing him back..jungkook bites tae's lower lips....tae's whole body trembles in sensation..he opens his mouth slightly when jungkook slides in his tongue...tae arch his back again to give jungkook better access...suddenly jungkook carry tae in his arms,not breaking the kiss...tae puts his binded hand around jungkook's neck....jungkook carry tae to his bedroom..then lie him down..tae looks at jungkook panting heavily...jungkook looks at tae for some moments...tae's whole body was screaming that he needs jungkook right now...

Jungkook unbutton his shirt while looking at tae...then he leans closer to tae...tae's seductive gaze was turning him on....he kiss on tae's eyes...i missed this eyes...i missed your nose...he kisses there too...then he kiss on every part of tae saying how much he missed those...he stops at tae's neck..seeing Tae's milky white skin,he wants to mark there...he leans on...tae opens his eyes in pain when jungkook bites on his neck forcefully...that's when tae snaps in reality...mr.jeon's face pops in his head...

"I will kill my son"

He try to push jungkook away from him..but jungkook grabs his binded hand up against the bed...

Jungkook stop!!!! It hurts...

It hurts tae??? But you are hurting me more...you are pushing me away..i stood up in front of your home yesterday,whole night..i kept calling you..you didn't recieve my call...you know what pain i am feeling right now!..jungkook raise up..& he starts unbuttoning tae's shirt..

What!!! What did you say?? Tae jolts in shock...it's freezing outside..how could he stand up outside the whole night!!!..jungkook keeps kissing on tae's neck..his earlobe..his collarbone..everywhere..

Stop jungkook!! What are you doing..tae says struggling...jungkook grips on his hold tightly...alcohol was taking over him...

I am not letting you go today..i have had enough...i will do whatever i want today...i will make you mine...

Fine!!!! Tae screams loudly...jungkook startled hearing tae screaming..he widen his eyes when he saw tae crying...tears were flowing from tae's eyes....

You want to make me yours,right?? You want my body!!!! Have it...fuck me...that's what you want,right???you know i am getting married next month..but you still want my body...you are telling me you love me,right??? But you know what!??? You never loved me for once....you have only lust for my body...take it..do whatever you want...fuck me!!!

Jungkook comes to his senses all of a sudden..he realized what was he doing...he was forcing tae again...his old beast was taking over again...

What??? Why did you stepped back??u want my body,right??? Why aren't you fucking me then...put your dick inside me now...that's what you want,right?? Thatz what you wanted in the past,you want now..what's stopping you now??you treated me like a slut in the past...you are treating me like one now...yeah..treat me like that..i am a slut...i sleep with everyone for my benefit...so come,fuck me & end your business...