chapter 23

Suck it

Tae looks at jungkook blankly...he was in gaze he couldn't think of what was happening..

Jungkook grabs tae's hair tightly..then pulls him closer..grabs his cheek forcefully to open his mouth..tae was in pain...but he couldn't do anything else as his master orders...he opens his mouth...then starts to give blowjob.....jungkook closes his eyes......

Aishhh tae....ahh...!! He moans in pleasure...he moves his hip back & forth to pace with tae's mouth...he couldn't see tae's face as he was bowing down....

Jungkook clenched the bedsheet tightly in pleasure...he wants to see tae's face..the face which is sucking his dick...he wants to kiss that face...he bends down to grabs tae's face to look at him......

He stunned in shock when he sees a pale face like dead person...tears were rolling down from tae's eyes..he was simply in dead shock right now...he was lifeless at this moment.he was trembling.but his eyes were full of haters for jungkook right now...jungkook never saw that look in tae's eyes before.

Jungkook push tae away..he hits against the wall badly.he can feel a flow of blood was rolling down from his back..

he can feel a flow of blood was rolling down from his back

.jungkook was not in mind right now.he couldn't think of what he did right now...tae slowly stands up...then slowly starts to walk..but suddenly he feels his surrounding is becoming black.he was seeing every thing blurry...he tries to hold something.but there was nothing to hold.he almost falls in the floor when a strong pair of hands rushes towards him & holds him in his arms....

Jungkook snaps in his reality...what did i done!!!!! What the fuck did i done...i love him..how can i become his worst nightmare....he tries to hold tae in his head & waist to prevent him from falling..but after touching his head,he feels something wet in his hand...he looks at his own hand...it was covered in blood....

Tae!!!!! He shouts loudly crying....tae!open your eyes..don't leave me..plz tae.i am worst...but i love u...please don't sleep tae.open your eyes..i will never be a beast again...tae!!!plz forgive me..don't leave me.i will do whatever u want...but plz tae open your eyes...

Tae was laying unconscious in his embraces...tae whispers unconsciously......mom....plz help me..um in pain mom...a drop of tears rolls down before tae completely get unconscious.

Jungkook's hear brokes into pieces hearing those...he brusts into tears......daw...dawson!!!!he shouts crying....

Dawson runs towards tae's room...he sees the sight that jungkook is crying helplessly hugging tae...he never saw his young mast crying like that fromhis childhood.....he understands the situation & immediately call for an ambulance.

In ambulance,jungkook never let go of tae's hands...tears were still foaming in his eyes.

Plz tae...don't leave like everyone....there is no one in this world for me.everyone left me before.no one loves me tae..everyone hates me.i just wanted u to be mine.i didn't want to share u with anyone.i thought you will leave me in the end also like others. Possessiveness make me a beast tae..plz tae...i won't do that again....but please.

Don't leave me.....
I love u tae...i really do.

i really do