chapter 43

Tae!!!

Tae & Jungkook looks at the person standing behind them...they were still holding hand as they were hand shaking a few moments earlier....

Eun...you are here...tae smiles.

Eunwoo steps rushly towards them

Eunwoo steps rushly towards them...he holds tae's hand & pulls him closer....then looks at jungkook...

What you are doing here?? Eunwoo asks jungkook....

Ahhh...mr.eunwoo...this is my company...u remember? I can go wherever i want...i should ask u...what are you doing here...jungkook smiles bitterly...it was clear that jungkook & eunwoo both dislikes each others presence...

Me?? I came to pick tae up....& also um collaborating with your company...so i can come here as i wish too...eunwoo replies boldly.......jungkook totally doesn't like his attitude & also he doesn't like how eunwoo was holding tae's hand now.

But...u know...my company is responsible for our model's transportation...u don't have to take the pain to do that mr.eunwoo...

Nahhhh.....why should i bother you....when i,myself will love to pick up my

"Fiancee"

What!!!!!! Fiancee????

Jungkook looks at tae with disbelief....tae was flustered too...he couldn't digest what eunwoo was talking about all of a sudden..he was not prepared for this...but somehow jungkook's reaction make him amazed & he decides to go with the flow at last....for what??? Jungkook deserves the pain..

Yeah....my fiancee...didn't i tell you before??? Tae smiles holding eun's arms tightly..

Wh~when....?? Jungkook stammers..he was feeling like someone was stabbed him from behind...

he was feeling like someone was stabbed him from behind

When we were abroad mr.jeon...eunwoo smiles...

But there is no ring in your fingers....how's that possible??? Jungkook was still doubtful.....

I proposed tae...& he happily said yes....we didn't want anyone to know about it now..u wanted to surprise everyone with our marriage announcement...you are the first one to know about out engagement mr.jeon....the lucky one....eunwoo says boiling jungkook's blood...

Jungkook pause for some moment.....then he smirks loudly...looking at him for a single moment...tae could tell....

"Monster jungkook is back"

Tae feels tremble in his whole body...

That story was fun mr.eun...but u really want me to believe that story???...he asks looking at eun in his eyes..

That doesn't matter if you believe or not...& what are you concerned about?? You are engaged mr.jeon...why do u care about others life?? Just concentrate on your fiancee...don't meddle in our business..eun replies back...

Before jungkook could say anything they hear a female voice...

Kookie baby????

Jennie,what are you doing here?? Jungkook feels irritated..

Hey mrs. Would be jeon....we were talking about you now...eunwoo was trying hard to control his smirk...tae says nothing...though he hate jungkook...but it was bothering him how jennie address jungkook as 'kookie baby' ...tae clenched his fist...

Jennie looks confused at eun's sweet words..she knew eun doesn't like her..

Jungkook comes towards Jennie & grabs her wrist...he intends to drag her out...but before that....he turns around eun & tae...then looks at eunwoo with cold gaze....

Mr.eun...no matter what changed....once i told someone....

"WHATEVER IS MINE WILL BELONG TO MINE FOREVER "

Then he looks at tae....

"Thank you for bringing back that old jungkook again....let's see what happen next...bye tae...opsss V"

Saying this he drags Jennie out of the studio leaving behind the speechless tae & eunwoo alone.....