chapter 82

Tae was sitting on the breakfast table alone...

Tae...can you pass me the~~~ woahhhh what happened to you!!! Eunwoo starts laughing hard...tae was looking like a panda overnight...

Tae keeps looking at him blankly....

Stop laughing...

Oh my god..not only your appearance have become like panda..your voice broke also...what did you guys do??? Eunwoo says laughing...trying hard to control his smirk...

Tae reminds the flashback in his mind...

"Baby um hard.....baby let's do it again...baby i just came once...i want to do that again....baby you're so beautiful...let's do it again..& again...& again...."

Jungkook's voice keep repeating in his mind...they end up doing "that" five times last night..now his back is sore..his whole body is aching..& there is no part left where jungkook didn't leave his mark..hickey was covered on his every part..they end up doing it on the bathtub..bed..couch.ground..he first thought he would stop Jungkook..but each time Jungkook was pleading with his puppy eyes which tae can't resist..& he gave in....& his voice crack up moaning loudly....tae sighs...

"I fell in love with a beast"

Tae whispers....

What beast babe??? Jungkook hugs tae from behind...tae turns towards him...jungkook kiss on his lips softly..

Um..Jungkook...what happened to tae's voice actually??? Eunwoo asks smirking..

Jungkook also reminds the flashback in his mind....

" Gukkie!!!! That feels so good...there gukkie..harder..yeah!!! So goiiidddddddd...oh god!!!! "

Tae's moan keeps repeating on his mind...his ears turns into red...

Um..nothing...he shakes his head...

Gukkie!!!! Tae says pouting...eunwoo called me panda!!!

What!!!! You called my tae panda??? Don't worry baby..i will kick his ass after having breakfast...Jungkook hugs him from behind..

Huh..you will do that if you can catch me...as if i will be here after breakfast...eunwoo rolls his eyes..

Where are you going after breakfast?? Jin asks from behind bringing the pancake he just made in table...

Ummm...k university...eunwoo says looking down...smiling..

Dude...you are literally blushing....eww!!!!! Jungkook says making face...

K university??? For what?? Namjoon enters saying..

Um...nothing...just want to go there...eunwoo replies...

He is in love!!!!! Jungkook says excitedly..

Really!!!!! Tae follows his boyfriend...

Ahhh!!!! I don't wanna talk about it...i am going now....bye jin mamma & jonnie dadda...bye dork...eun says looking at Jungkook...&...

Eunwoo comes closer to tae...& all of a sudden kiss tae im his cheek & runs.....

Bye taetae!!!

Eunwoo...you idiot!!!! Jungkook says gritting his teeth...um gonna kill that idiot..!!!!!

Jin mamma!!!! Jungkook says looking at jin..i need holy water...i have to wash tae's cheek right now!!! Jungkook says seriously looking at jin...

Jin,Namjoon & tae looks at him speechless.....my kids are equally idiots...jin thinks in mind...

K university