chapter 80

[After 7 days]

Did you collect discharge papers??? Jin asks namjoon..

Yeah...actually i didn't...jungkook did...he is doing everything by his own....

Aishh this kid...where he is now??

Don't know..he & eunwoo..both went somewhere...don't you think it's weird
how a love rival get along with each other this quickly????Namjoon says scratching his hair...

I don't think so..though they used to hate each other..still they have something in common...jin says smiling...

& what is that??

They both love tae..& they both can do anything to save him...jin replies confidently....

Yeah..Namjoon nods...let's go inside...

Jin & Namjoon walks inside tae's cabin...

Mamma...do i look good??? Tae says excitedly...after some long boring days of hospital,he is finally going home...he was really excited that he already changed his outfit...

You always look like an angel...jin smiles looking at him...

Tae gives a boxy smile....where are jungkook & eunwoo???

We are here...eunwoo enters the room with jungkook.....

Tae smiles seeing both of them...

Tae...it's for you....eunwoo pulls out a blue rose from his jacket...

What!!! Jungkook looks at him gritting his teeth...you betrayer...when did you buy that???

I got it hiding from you....eunwoo pulls his tongue out to make face...tae..you still have time..come back to me..this moron didn't even get you something.....eunwoo says crossing his hands..

Tae looks smiling at jungkook...jungkook looks at hin sadly...

Sorry...he murmurs...

This moron is my everything...i don't need anything else...tae smiles looking into jungkook's eyes...jungkook forget all his sadness....

Aishh!!!!! Your lovey dovey..get a room you two....i am going outside to bring the car...you guys come outside taking tae carefully..jin nods...eunwoo leaves the room..jin leaves after him...

Eun....eunwoo looks behind...

Mamma???

Is it good to hide your sadness always by running away???jin says putting his hand on eunwoo's shoulder...

Eunwoo looks at him...it hurts mamma...it hurts a lot...but when i see him happy..smiling that cheerfully...i feels like i can sacrifice anything for that smile..& i know...he will be happy with that moron...he will always make him happy..that moron loves him a lot...i know that now...eunwoo smiles.....

Jin sighs....my kids have grown up this quickly...listen...we all love you...got it??? Don't ever think of running away again...whenever you feel sad..remember..i am always there for you...me..joonie....tae...we all love you....& now it seems..that moron likes you too...jin rolls his eyes...

Eunwoo smiles happily...okay mamma..you go inside...i am bringing the car outside....okay eun...jin goes inside...

Eunwoo walks outside towards his car looking into his phone...suddenly he someone pulls him & stumbles with him on the ground......

What the...eunwoo shouts in anger...then looks at that person..who was pushing away the dust from his body...eunwoo widen his eyes......then whispers...