chapter 69

Jungkook & tae were kissing insanely...drug was effecting all over on tae's body..his whole body was burning..he was shivering with jungkook's touch...jungkook was drugged too...drugged with tae's touch..tae's kiss...everything....jungkook suddenly breaks their kiss...then without breaking their gaze he rises up...he was looking at tae without blinking...tae looks damn hot right now...he was panting heavily..his whole body was screaming he wants jungkook right now....

Looking at him..jungkook pulls off his own shirt...he pulls tae up & place his hand on his muscles...tae roams his hand all over jungkook's body....

Gukkie...you are hot...tae says sheepishly....

Not more than you babe...jungkook replies......tae was so impatient..his body was feeling so hot...he pushed jungkook on his bed....jungkook widen his eyes in this sudden action....

Baby...slow down....jungkook says panting...

I...i want you suck you off....tae says with seductive eyes...

Wh..what....but...you don't have to baby...listen...jungkook says stammering...

Please...please gukk..i want to...please let me do it....without giving jungkook any chance to speak,tae starts unbuttoning jungkook's pant...he pulls down his pant with boxer...jungkook's hard throbbing dick springs out in front of tae...jungkook never did thought before tae will caught him off guard like this...he keeps looking at tae who was looking at his hard member....

Jungkook....tae says without breaking gaze...

Yeah babe...

You are huge...tae says looking at jungkook...

Thank u??? Jungkook was confused how he is gonna take that complement in this situation....

That won't be fit in my mouth...tae says innocently...his drug was talking right now...

Babe..you don't have to.seri~~

Before jungkook could finish...tae licks the tip of jungkook's dick holding it with his hands...

Aghh!!!!! Jungkook moans in sensation....tae starts stoking jungkook's dick...jungkook keep looking at tae....he is so hot...how can he be this hot???? He thinks in mind.....tae takes his dick fully in his mouth....he keeps moving his head up & down bobbling jungkook's dick....jungkook close his eyes in pleasure...

Baby...you are doing great...your mouth...it feels so good...keep doing like that...ahh!!! Jungkook grabs tae's hair softly & start pushing his head up & down...he feels he will come in any time in pleasure...

Baby...stop....don't do it anymore...otherwise i will come....tae pulls jungkook's dick from his mouth...saliva was dripping from his mouth which was turning him more sexy that jungkook was feeling more aroused...jungkook can't control himself anymore..he push tae on the bed again..he press his lips with tae's lips...he place his hand on jungkook's shoulder...jungkook keeps kissing tae lips like it was the sweetest thing in the world...their tongue were colliding with each other...while kissing jungkook bites tae's lower lip..

Ah!!! A soft whimper escapes from tae's lips...jungkook starts kissing tae's cheek...then he moves his lips to his earlobes..he keeps sucking on those...tae clench on jungkook's back...jungkook moves his lips to tae's nose,then his jaw...he keeps kissing everywhere...he stops at the bite mark sehun made...his blood starts boiling....

Baby..i won't let someone else's mark stay on your body.....tae looks at him with gazing eyes...jungkook's leans on tae's neck & strongly bites there....

Agh!!!! Tae screams in pain & pleasure...he grabs jungkook's hair...

Jungkook let him go..then looks at the mark he just made satisfiedly..