chapter 44

Are u alright?? Eunwoo asks tae...

Ahh...yeah...um alright...i just can't tolerate him in front of my eyes...tae replies...

Did i overdo that??...eunwoo asks looking down...

No...u did great...thank u..tae hugs eun's arms...

Tae....why...umm....why can't we do this for real tae??? Eunwoo asks looking at tae..

Tae keeps silent for sometimes....

We...we will eun...just give me a little more time...i want to ruin that bastard first...completely destroy him...then..i guess....

Okay tae...i will wait for you...as long as it takes....eunwoo smiles...

I guess we are taking jungkook lightly

I guess we are taking jungkook lightly...today...the way he talk...i realize that...his old self is back...& that will be....

"FUN"

Tae smirks.....u don't fear him anymore??? Eun asks..

The old tae should have been trembling right now eun..he should have been scared to death....but....um not that tae anymore eun...i don't fear him anymore...i despite him...i hate him....i hate him from the core of my heart.....i...i Lost everything for him....i lose my dignity...i lose my previous self...i lose my freedom....most importantly....i lose my mom eun!!!! I can't never bring them back.....but i can destroy that rotten shit who caused me this....i won't ever forgive him....tae clenched his fist...

Shhhh...there there....eunwoo hugs tae.....calm down.....i have a good news for you....

Tae looks at eun confusedly....umm what???

Our another mom came back!!!!!!

What!!!!!! Jin hyung came back!!! Tae jumps like a baby.....he was so happy....i missed him eun...i missed him a lot...i wanna see him...i wanna see daddy joonie & mom jin right now!!!!!

Yeah....i will take you there....eun smiles...

Next day....

Did mr.V arrived yet??? Jungkook asks his secretary...

His secretary feels awkward as tae didn't arrive yet at the company...

No...no mr.jeon..

Did you sent the car i issued for him?? Jungkook asks wriggling his eyebrow...

We did mr.jeon...mr.v sent that back...he said mr.eunwoo will drove him everyday..there's no need fir us to sent our company car...

Jungkook clenched his fist in anger...

Don't do this tae...you are forcing me to bring old jungkook back...don't tae...jungkook murmurs...

Okay you can go now..inform mr.v to meet me as soon as he arrives...

Yes mr.jeon... Secretary leaves...

After a while jungkook hears a knock on his door.....come in...he replies...

Hey presi...why were you looking me for...tae enters jungkook's room....

Jungkook looks at tae for a bit...he was looking heavenly beautiful right now..jungkook couldn't say anything rather than looking at him without blinking...

What??? Infatuated with my beauty??tae says smirking..

Jungkook snaps out of his daze...mr.V...there are some rules of our company....A model should be present at the time he has been informed before...you can't delay the time as you wish...jungkook says coldly...

Aghh!!!! Mr.jeon...i guess you are forgetting something....your father begged me to be the brand ambassador of your product...my freedom comes for me first...& if you wanna discontinue the contract...i don't give a fuck...tae replies without any emotion..

Besides...i was busy with my fiancee...we were doing something personal in his car...tae winks....he sees jungkook was grinding his teeth right now in anger hearing about eunwoo....tae feels evil desire to see jungkook burn inside..

My i ask you what were you doing there??? Jungkook asks without thinking...

Don't u think that's a really personal question???...but...aghhh....i can share a bit with you....u know....what couples do....i was talking something when eun suddenly interrupted me....i was so confused mr.jeon...i was going to ask him what happened when he suddenly crushed his lips on mine...his soft lips...aishh...i can't forget the taste of his lips...we were moving our lips in sync...but suddenly he pushed his tongue inside my mouth.....tae says closing his eyes pretending that he was feeling that kiss again.......it was so good mr.jeon...
It was sooo~

Tae couldn't complete his words before that two strong hands pulls him by his waist to pull him closer...& before he could say anything jungkook's lips crushed into his lips grinding their body together.....tae widen his eyes in shock....

What the fuck!!!!!