chapter 49

Engaged??

Tae looks at eunwoo for sometimes,blankly.....

Yes engaged...let's get engaged...i wanna live with you.i want to see you besidee first in the morning.i want...i want everything with you tae...plz let me stay beside you..please....

But...but...eun....you know.....i was...i was been...ra~~

Tae couldn't complete his words..eunwoo covers his mouth with his hands....

Don't say anymore...i don't wanna hear about that..i don't care...i don't care what happened in the past..you are the purest tae..you are like an angel..you are perfect..nothing can change that fact...i love you...& i don't fucking care what happened in the past...

Tae couldn't say a word after that....

Are you listening to yourself!!!why do you want to be engaged with me!!!u know what i have suffer in the past!
U don't care!!! How can you not care???tae covers his face sobbing..

I love you tae...that matters for me most....

I..i need some time to think eun....please give me some time....

Okay tae...take your time....i will wait for you...eunwoo holds tae's hand....

Eunwoo takes tae back to his home....tae didn't know jin & namjoon was already waiting for him when they heard about his fever....

As soon as tae arrived & see jin,he jumps to jin's embrace like a kid....

Jin mumma!!! He nuzzles his face on jin's chest...namjoon pats on his back...

Don't mumma me!!!! Why didn't you tell me about your fever!!! This is how you are taking your care!!!if eun didn't tell me about your fever,i wouldn't even know! You careless brat...um angry with you....jin looks other side not breaking the embrace..

Awww...um sorry mumma....it was not that much serious...i promise...this won't happen again...don't be angry please....dadda,please tell him na??? Tae pouts looking at namjoon...

Okay jinne...don't be mad anymore...look at his face...he is still weak....

Jin looks at tae's face....aghh..!!! What will i do with you two...jin looks at tae & eunwoo...go freshen up..i have made porridge for you two...

Yeah mumma....tae & eunwoo replies in sync...

After tae lost his mom...jin & namjoon cared for him just like a mom & dad..they stayed with him...they did everything for tae..they resign from their job,they left the place they stayed before.they hidden their identity.taking tae abroad was jin's idea.he wanted to make tae forget all sufferings he had suffered in the past..he wanted to make tae  strongest that he face world bravely....he tried his best to do that..he & namjoon,they treated him like their own child...tae matters for them the most...tae lost his mom...but also he got his jin mumma & namjoon dadda...

They all sit in the dining room....

Tae was eating his porridge...jin was looking at him without blinking...

Tae baby...jin says...

Yeah mumma....

Tell me something...

What??

You said you collapsed on the ground unconscious...who bring you to the rest house??? Jin puts his palm on his cheek...

Tae looks down...he didn't know too...but why he has a slight image of jungkook's in his mind?? He was not even there....

I don't know...when i woke up...i saw eunwoo in front of me...my secretary said the shooting crew took me there...that's all i know actually...though it was the truth he knows,he still hesitates to answer....

Are you sure??? Jin frowns his eyebrows looking at tae...

Ye..yeah....

Okay then...finish your porridge...jin smiles.....but tae baby....

Tae looks at jin....

Don't be weak..i don't want to see you hurt again...okay???

Okay mumma...

After finishing porridge...tae walks for his room as he feels weak in his body...eunwoo got a phone call,he had something important,so he had to leave early...

Tae lies in his bed..he looks at the ceiling..then he closes his eyes.....darkness all over...suddenly a familiar face pops up......it's that man face he hates the most....Jungkook...

Tae opens his eyes quickly & sits up on his bed...why am i seeing him!!! He was not even there tae..shut up...shut the hell up...& why are you thinking about him!!!stop bullshitting...you hate him...you have to destroy him..keep your aim straight tae!!! You lose everything for him!...you hate him tae...you hate him...you fucking hate him...

Tae keeps silent for sometimes...wriggling his fingers together....

Do you really hate him tae????