chapter 33

3am...

Ting...

Eunwoo opens his eyes slowly hearing notification..he was sleeping in his bed.

He grabs his phone rubbing his eyes...
He opens it....he was surprised to see who sent him text this late at night...

Tae!!

He opens the text as fast as he can....
He sits in his bed....

He keeps silent for some times after reading the text..he was stunned & frightened at the same time!!!

Tae!!!!! Eunwoo shouts in fear...he calls tae immediately .

Ring ring.....

Tae receives the call...

Eun......

Tae!!!! Taetae what happened!!!! U didn't do anything stupid already,right!!!! Plz tae don't do anything..there's hope tae..don't give up so soon..don't give up on me..i can't live without you..just think of your mom...think of me tae.um gonna die if anything happen to you....u just tell me whose that bastard...um gonna kill him,bury him alive...plz tae..don't do anything don't...

Eun.....i feel dizzy....everything is blurry right now....

Tae!!!! Eunwoo cries in fear....what did you do tae!! He feels like kill himself right now..how could he let tae suffer like this.he promised himself he will protect him...he couldn't even protect the person he loves.

Eun...there's blood everywhere...i....i feel...i don't feel good....

Taetae!!! I beg you..don't frighten me anymore..um not gonna live without you...just tell me where are you...um coming tae...where are you right now..

Jun~jungkook.........everything remains silent after tae says jungkook's name....

Jungkook???jeon Jungkook??? Why are you at his place tae...?...sorry sorry it's not time for this useless question...stay there tae...stay awake a little more...um coming for you......

Beep beep....the call gets disconnect from tae's side....eunwoo panicks in fear....he again calls tae...

The number you've called is currently switched off...

Eunwoo tries again & again but it keeps saying the same....

Jungkook???? I don't know how he is related to this,but i have to call him now,right now...

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully in his other room...tonight he is the happiest man in this world...the person he loves is belongs to him finally...tae was fully his...he won't think of  anyone else from now on..he will only love jungkook.....

Ring ring.....

Ahh!!!! Whose disturbing my sleep at this hour....jungkook feels irritated...

He grabs his phone & looks at the screen.....

Eunwoo????

What does this bastard want from me at this time?um not gonna answer....

Ring ring ring ring ring ring...

Jungkook's phone was continuously buzzing...

Aishhhhh

Jungkook sits in his bed...the receives the call....

Ahh...mr.eunwoo...i don't think this
Is an appropriate ti~

Mr.jeon...eunwoo doesn't give jungkook time to complete..hus voice was trembling.....mr.jeon....i am sorry...i disturbed you...but..but do you know where's tae?? He..he texted me a few hours ago...he...he told me..hevis gonna end his life.....eunwoo cries loudly.....i ..i  called him...& he says your name........
Mr.jeon...i beg you...if you know..olz tell me where he is....i beg you..plz...he is gonna die...mr.jeon...

Thud~

Jungkook drops his phone on the floor in fear after hearing eunwoo's words...he was trembling now...

He runs towards tae's room as fast as he can....he pauses in front of the door in fear for sometimes...

He opens the door.....

Nothing but a scream comes out from his mouth only!!!!!

Tae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mirror was broken,pieces of mirror was lying everywhere in the floor...split of blood was here & there.
Tae was lying on the bed..still naked.....if a person sees him first,he will think he is sleeping peacefully probably.....but he was lying on blood...the white bed sheet was flooded on blood...that blood was coming from his wrist...tae has split his wrist with the mirror glass...that piece of glass is lying besides him....

Jungkook stands still for some times...he slowly goes near tae....he was trembling....he collapse in the bed kneeling down......

Ta...tae...he stammers calling tae's name......he looks at the innocent face who was now sleeping peacefully...

Dawson!!!!!!!!!!!! Jungkook cries loudly......call the ambulance....right now!!!!!!!!!

He hugs tae before he calls Dawson for help...

Um sorry tae...um a beast...i killed you tae....i became insane in love...tae don't go...plz stay there....plz stay there...um gonna listen Every words of yours...if you wanna leave me...if u wanna love eunwoo...i won't stop you anymore....but plz tae...plz stay there.

Don't leave me.