chapter 56

Next morning

Knock knock

Tae wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tae jolts up on his bed..he was confused if it was day or night as he was still in daze...he looks around him to understand what is happening...it was the time when he again hears loud knock on the door & jungkook's voice...

Aishh!!!!!! He steps off of his bed & walks towards the door...he opens the door after that....

Stop banging on the door!!!!you are going to break it....tae rubs his eyes..

Jungkook paused looking at tae...jungkook never saw messy tae in morning before....holy shit!!!! He is flawless....tae was standing in his messy hair,still in a little bit daze,his cheek was a little reddish.he was in his pj that jungkook finds hella cute..

What??? Tae waves before jungkook's face...i remember i told you not to come near my room...tae says...

Tae!!!!! I made breathing for you!!!jungkook says excitedly....

Hearing this,tae totally snaps out from his daze.......

You didn't set your house on fire,right?? Um totally safe here...right???

Aishh!!!! Don't say that please....i made omelet for you...for the first time!!!! Dawson teach me how to do it...please hurry & come downstairs...breakfast is ready....jungkook smiles..

Naghhh!!! I don't wanna die...eating that breakfast....tae shakes his head...

You are so mean tae....please come downstairs in 5mins,otherwise um gonna bring that up,sit in your bed & eat breakfast with you...jungkook says is a firm voice...

Agh!!!! Okay...um coming downstairs.don't enter in my room....

Tae washes his face,then changed into his casual clothes...it was a weekend,so he doesn't have any shoot today.he was thinking what he will do the whole day..

After changing,he grabs his phone & saw 10 missed calls from eunwoo & jin...he calls eunwoo first..

Hello,eun...

Tae!!!!! Are you alright??? I called you so many times...but you didn't answer...did anything happen??? Tension can be felt from eun's voice..

Um alright eun...i..i was sleeping...i had an hectic day yesterday..so...fall asleep as soon as i laid in my bed...

Thank god..i called jin hyung...he called you too..um relieved now....

So,how is going everything there?? Tae asks..

Not like i thought,working progress is rather slow here...thatz why i called you....tae,i think i have to say a few days more here...will you be okay on your own??if not i can fly back whenever you say..eun implies...

It's okay eun...focus on your work now..don't worry about me..um gonna be fine...

Are you sure??? I know....that..um...jungkook....i am worried about you tae....eunwoo says worriedly..

Don't worry eun..you just take care of yourself for me...tae says hiding the fact he is staying with his worst enemy right now....

Okay tae...i have to go right now...bye..love you...

Bye eun....tae hangs up...he looks down...he doesn't know why did he lie to eunwoo...he feels disgust of himself now...he sighs then leave his room to go downstairs..

You took a lot of time tae...jungkook pouts..foods getting cold...

I had a phone call from my fiancee...you don't have to wait for me u know,we are not in that terms....tae says avoiding jungkook's stare...