chapter 53

Okay.... Today's photoshoot was a success....mr.V...you did really great....we are honored having you here.....photographer says brightly smiling....

Nah!!!! I am honored i can work with you guys...thank u for having me.. here.....tae smiles...

Okay....let's warp for today...take rest mr.V.....see you again...

Bye guys....tae waves at all...

Photo shoot finished???

Tae turns over to see the person who is currently leaning on the wall & smirking....

Aghhhh!!!!! I hate your face Jeon Jungkook....tae gritts his teeth....

Um...babe....really??? But girls says that um hot..i have a handsome face..& they can die for me....jungkook touches his chin making a confused face...

They are blind.....mentally sick or something....tae rolls his eyes....& don't 'babe' me...call that to your fiancee....

Ouch...! That hurt my pride....& jennie baby thinks that too....that um hot...jungkook says smiling....

Tae looks at jungkook frowning his eyes.....fuck off!!!

Aww.....my tae baby jealous????? So cute....

Okay...thatz final..um not going with you..tae says coldly....

Okay...okay...i am sorry...okay???? I won't tease you....let's go please....

Tae looks at him bitterly before walking with him....

Jungkook first opens front door of his car to let tae in...tae passes him & opens the back door on his own...

Um not a driver,u know...you have to sit in front....jungkook says timidly..

I don't wanna sit beside you....if you feel disgraceful then i can step off your car...you don't have to take me with you or live with me......totally fine you know...tae smiles...

Yeah.....thatz totally fine...then i should call in my company...& order to cut off employees sala~~~

Fine fine!!!! I am still in front.....ashole...tae close back door in anger...

So sweet babe....jungkook smiles....

Tae sits in front...then jungkook close the door & sits on driving seat.....

Let's go to our home babe....

Before going,i have something to clear..without that...um not living with you...tae says crossing his arms...

& what is it??? Jungkook replies...

If i am living in your mansion...you have to follow some rules,& i am strict about that...if you break any of those rules..um gonna go back to my house...

& what are those rules?? Jungkook says confusedly...

Rules no;

1.don't come into my room,ever.
2.don't talk to me.
3.don't touch me.
4.don't force me to do anything.
5.don't try to be close to me.
6.don't do something cheesy in front of me.i feel like puke.
7.don't let your jennie baby entering in my room...

Ummm...babe....are you sure about those??? Jungkook was trying so hard to control his laugh.....

Jungkook was thinking in mind totally opposite things..

1.your room is my room,babe.

2.i can't stay sane without taking to you.

3.& i can't stay without touching you.thatz not my fault..you are damn beautiful.