chapter 60

Mr.jeon..

Jungkook looks at his secretary with frowning eyes..i was 6pm..he was still in meeting with his clients..& he instructed strictly before that no interruption will be allowed during this meeting as it was very important....

What??? Jungkook says in a cold tone...

Mr.jeon...you.... Butler dawson called..he said it's very urgent...

Dawson??...give me phone right now...jungkook's heartbeat was going faster...is tae alright??did he again injured himself???..he grabs his phone from his secretary's hand quickly...

Dawson...is tae alright??? Jungkook says as soon as he grabs his phone...

Young master...mr.kim...he didn't return home yet...dawson says worriedly...

Didn't return home yet?? Jungkook was shocked..where did he go???he was in home when i left...i told you not to let him downstairs & he went outside??with his injury???...jungkook was out of breath...

Young master...i couldn't stop him...i tried...but he said..he said...

What did he say???

He said it's his mom's birthday...he wants to meet her...dawson replies...

Jungkook pause suddenly....then i know where is he dawson...don't worry...i will bring him back...jungkook hangs up the phone...then looks at the people sitting in front of him...mostly clients...important clients...

I am really sorry...but i have to go...let's end this meeting today...jungkook says firmly....clients looks at each other in confusion....but...but mr.jeon...jungkook's secretary says scaredly....this clients are very important mr.jeon...this meeting...we waited for a long time to fix this meeting......

Jungkook looks at his secretary coldly....i said it's finish,then it's finish...don't make me repeat it...if i don't get this project,i don't fucking care..but right now i want to be with the most important person in my life.only he matters...nothing else...explain to the clients...if they get it..then it's okay...otherwise,i don't give a fuck....jungkook grabs his coat & leaves the room...

Jungkook drives faster...he was worried...he wants to see tae as soon as possible..he was so worried...this morning,he was holding tae in his arms..he was praying never to let tae go.then why this is happening now...what happened...jungkook was trying tae's number..but he was not answering any...he also called tae's secretary...she said tae didn't contact her after morning...jungkook speed up his car.....after one hour jungkook stops his car in front of the cemetery...he leaves his car then enters the cemetery...he knows where he can find tae...he runs for tae....

Tae was sitting silently in front of his mom's grave...he cried,he cried his heart out today..he needs his mom right now...&...he need.....no...he doesn't need him...tae,you don't need him....he is the person you hate...he is the reason you lost your mom..he is the reason you lost everything...you don't need him..you don't want to see him..you hate him....tae keeps saying his heart this things...but deep down in heart..he knows...he wants jungkook right now....

Mom...is this wrong?? I hate him right??then why am i feeling restless??i decided to kill him with my own hands,then why can't i bear to see him in pain??it hurting mom...it's hurting me a lot...i can't love him..i can't hate him..i can't stay with him...can't even think of staying without him...he did the worst things with me..he messed up my life,he tortured me to death..but why those memories seems to fading right now mom??...he was my worst nightmare....but now..it seemed,i can only sleep peacefully in his arms without having any nightmare...what is happening with me mom...it's killing me...i can't forgive him..but all i want right now is his love...i am the worst one mom.....help me mom...please help me...tae cries touching his mom's grave...........suddenly he feels the familiar Cologne around him...he knows who just stopped behind him....tae raise his head..then wipes his tears....