chapter 34

Jungkook was hugging tae..he was totally blank...he didn't think tae can take is life....this thought didn't occur in his mind tae can choose such a hursh way to be free from him.he couldn't think of that tae could despise his touch this much...

Ambulance was standing in front of the mansion...everyone was about to take tae away from jungkook....hospital staff was about to take tae for the ambulance from jungkook's hug....jungkook cries shouting...

Don't take him from me!!! Plz don't take him...i can't live without him..don't you dare to touch him...

Everyone stands still freezing..they don't dare to ignore jungkook's order.....jungkook was now covered in tae's blood...his white shirt is fully red with blood...jungkook hugs tae tightly....there was pin drop silent everywhere...

Thud!!!!!(rushly door opening sound)

Everyone looks at the source where that sound came from...

Tae!!!!!!!

Eunwoo was standing there panting...
His eyes were puffing with tears.

Eunwoo runs near tae..collapsed kneeling down.....jungkook was still looking at tae blankly....

Why he is here!!!!!! Eunwoo shouts in anger..what happened to him!!!!...his eyes were now burning with fierce....jeon Jungkook!! Why tae is here!!! Answer me.....

Jungkook was silent..he doesn't have any consciousness what was happening....eunwoo was other side trembling seeing tae covered in blood..

Eunwoo grabs tae forces to take him in his embrace...jungkook hissed in anger..bastard,don't touch him!!! He roars in anger...

Shut up!!!!! Eunwoo stops jungkook...u don't touch him..who the hell are you!!! Why he is here & why he is in this state....wait!!!! Jeon fucking jungkook......you did this???? You raped my tae!!!!

Eunwoo cries in anger...he can't control himself now..he just wants to kill this bastard in front him...he...he raped this precious...he raped taetae..

I...i just wanted to make him mine...i just want him to forget you...i didn't want this...jungkook murmurs.

U bastard..i will fucking kill you!!!! Eunwoo rushes to grab jungkook..butler Dawson grabs him from behind....mr...please calm down...for now it is really important to take mr.kim to the hospital first..he is in very critical condition right now..plz mr...understand......eunwoo looks at tae...he feels like crying loudly right now,he was feeling this much helpless....then he again looks at jungkook..um gonna take tae hospital now...don't come in my eye sight for now...he is my priority now....but i promise...after his recovery,um gonna kill you...i will fucking kill you...i won't let him die....eunwoo says before taking tae out of that room..

Plz..don't let him die...jungkook replies whispering...

He collapsed kneeling....Dawson...i didn't want him to be like this...i didn't.....i just want him to be mine...i didn't want to lose anyone again...jungkook sobs loudly..

Young master....Dawson looks at jungkook with sad eyes....why didn't you tell mr.kim about your past young master??? Why didn't you tell him how your mother died.....why didn't you tell him you have to stay imprisoned after witnessing how brutally & horrifically your dad killed your mom..!why didn't you tell him why you became like this young master..! Why didn't you...! If u did u,u don't have to be in this state now.....

You should tell him your past young master...you should tell him your past..you should tell him those nightmares which are chasing you from your childhood......why young master...!

Dawson cries in heart...he leans down to hug jungkook.....don't cry you master don't cry...

I...i didn't want to lose him like my mom....

i didn't want to lose him like my mom