chapter 41

Tae..baby...look here...come to me...my tae can do it..baby give momma a hug..come.....tae & his mom were standing on building's rooftop on it's last edge..a few more steps can make his mom fall...

Um coming mom...don't go...tae tries to hold his mom's hand...but the more he goes near her..the more she steps back..

Mom! Where are you going...mom!!! Um scared....his mom keeps stepping back.....before she got the last step..she stretches her hand to hug tae....baby,come...mom is missing you.....she jumps off the edge saying this...

Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tae jumps on his bed panting.....he was covered in sweat all over....

Tae??? Eunwoo runs from another room & switch on the light....

Are you alright?? Having that nightmare again??? Eunwoo asks worriedly....

Tae looks at him with blank eyes....
Water.....thatz all he could say...

After drinking water.they keeps silent for sometimes....

Feeling better?? Eunwoo asks.

Tae nods.....eun....why did my life became like this?? He asks eunwoo with foaming tears...

Eunwoo looks at him sadly....

U know..from my childhood,i never did hurt anyone...never spoke rudely to anyone.never ever hatm anyone..then what did i do to deserve a life like this??

Tae...u did nothing....it's not your fault....eunwoo says...

Yeah...tae wipes his tears...it's not my fault.....it's that fucking jungkook's fault...i lose everything because of him...he will lose everything now......

Eun...call mr. Arnold..tell him to talk to me...it's urgent...

Arnold???the drug mafia?? What for?eunwoo asks confusedly.

i have something important business with him......

Let's the party begin......tae smiles evilly.....

Ring ring

Jungkook wakes up rubbing his eyes....it was almost 4am...

He picks up the call...hello...

Mr.jeon!!!!......jungkook secretary almost brust into tension....

Stop yelling...what is it...jungkook says...

Mr.jeon...bad news...something went wrong.......police found some illegal drugs in our cargo....they have arrested some people in this matter..& they told the cops you are the one who have ordered them to smuggling drugs in our cargo...some board members backed off with their share with us over night....it will be a huge lose for our company...what should we do mr.jeon!!!! Secretary asks panicking...

Jungkook hangs up the phone......

Ring ring...

His phone again start buzzing....

Jungkook looks at his phone....it was his dad......jungkook sighs....then he puts his phone on silent mode...

He looks down...thinking......

Hahahaha......jungkook starts snickering...

It was you,tae....isn't it???...you hate me now...right?? I know tae...i know...but this time..um not gonna give up...um gonna turn that hate into love tae......

I promise you...

Um gonna make you fall in love with me kim taehyung...

Oppssss........ "V"

 "V"