chapter 81

[Mature content]

I..i am already hard tae.....jungkook pants looking at tae...

Tae can feel that too..their body was so close to each other...he gulps thinking how hard jungkook was....

Th..then take me jungkook...i..i am all yours....tae's heart was beating so hard...he barely can control himself..

But..but..you are injured..your wound..it still isn't recovered..jungkook says though his whole body was expressing otherwise..he..he just want to touch tae right now..touch everywhere...

You don't want me?? Tae says with puppy eyes...you don't want this even???..tae slides his t-shirt up to his nipples...one of his nipple show up while sliding...he looks at jungkook panting...

Tae...jungkook's body shivers seeing the sight..tae's milky skin was glittering in deem light..his cute slim tummy...& the most erotic body part..his Pinkish nipple....jungkook always has a kink for his nipple...he keeps looking at that...he was breathing heavily...

You don't want me jungkook??? Tae place jungkook's hand softly on his tummy...

Ta..tae..i am trying to control....you are not helping at all....jungkook says gulping...he was feeling tae's smooth skin with his finger tips.....

Jungkook...i want you...please...tae says whispering....

Jungkook looks at tae...his sexual desire aroused seeing tae panting..

Fuck moral values!!!!! Jungkook pulls tae closer & crash his lips on tae's lips...

Uhmm....tae kiss jungkook back with the same intensity...he warps his hands around jungkook's neck..they were kissing like it was end of the world...tae grabs jungkook's hair in his fist..jungkook suddenly pull him up to make him seat on his lap..tae warps his legs around jungkook's waist..not breaking the kiss,jungkook pulls tae's t-shirt up & throw it somewhere in the room..then again concentrate on his kiss...he puts his hand on tae's redish cheek..they both were sinking in that kiss....jungkook bites tae's lower lips....ah!!! Tae moans while opening his lips slightly...jungkook slides his tongue into tae's mouth..their tongue were colliding with each other...tae tilts his head to give Jungkook better access..jungkook was roaming his hand on tae's body...everytime jungkook was touching somewhere with his cold hand,tae's body was shivering....they break their heated kiss panting....they looks at each other...tae keeps looking at jungkook with seductive eyes....jungkook's dick was already hard enough...now it seems like exploding..it was much painful now...

Tae looks down....

Your...your dick...it's painful..right??tae looks at jungkook again....jungkook nods to reply..

Let..let me help you...tae says panting heavily...

Wh..what are you planni~

Before jungkook could finish..tae pulls jungkook's pant with his boxer down...jungkook's proud "member" spring up in front of tae...

Tae keeps looking at it...then he looks at jungkook confusedly...jungkook scratch his head back in embarrassment...

Um...was it always this big??? Tae asks looking at jungkook...

Um...tae...

Tae holds jungkook's dick with his palm...jungkook trembles in tae's touch...tae leans on his dick,then licks it's tip...

Aish!!! Jungkook clench the bedsheet in sensation...tae then licks the dick up to low..his warm breath keeps touching jungkook's dick..finally he takes it whole into his mouth...he keeps blowing it up & down..