chapter 38

[1 year later]

Young master.....

No reply....

Young master...???

Dawson calls again....but still silence keep remains everywhere.....then he steps ahead...& puts his hand on jungkook's head.....

Young master....this time jungkook looks at Dawson with blank eyes....
Dawson looks at him sadly....from last
1 year,he never seen jungkook smiling for a bit..he always sits in the corner dazing..doesn't have meal regularly..doesn't sleep in the night....

From that incident..after losing all contacts with taehyung...he became like this....& the most surprising part was...taehyung was totally vanished..anyone didn't ever see him again...he was vanished like a magic...like he was never been here..like it was just a dream...jungkook tried a lot looking for him..he went to tae's old home...nobody could say where did tae go..his close friends like jimin Namjoon they also resigned from his company & went somewhere,hiding there address...eunwoo broke his contact & notified him.then block him from everywhere....there was no trace of taehyung......it was like...taehyung was a sweet dream of his...he was gone so the sweetness was gone also....

Dawson sighs....but today jungkook have to wake up from his dream...it's a big day for him today.he has to forget everything.he has to stand up & get dressed...everyone is waiting for him downstairs...though it's a forceful business contract for him arranged by his dad...but still....it's his

"Engagement".....

Young master...you have to get dressed....ms.jennie & all have already arrived...

I...i don't want to marry her...i don't love her....jungkook says murmuring...

Master will be angry young master....you know his anger...he flew from London just for your engagement...& this engagement will bring fortune to your family...Dawson says.

I don't care...jungkook says in a cold tone...

You have to young master....unless you know what master can do....

though dawson doesn't like this marriage thing at all...ms.jennie is a greedy arrogant lady.who doesn't deserve his young master at all...only one person was eligible for his young master...that young beautiful man...kim taehyung.....

But he can't say anything....he doesn't dare...he is only a servant....

Dawson force jungkook to get ready & bring him downstairs.....

It was really crowdy downstairs...everyone was chattering about something & as soon as jennie saw jungkook,she is literally clinging onto him......jungkook was disgusted by her touch....he doesn't like anyone's physical touch now...he only loved one particular person's touch...who he had lost forever...

Every one was gossiping something...not about jungkook-jennie's engagement...but something other than that...they were talking about some celebrity who is gonna come tonight at the engagement party...they said this celebrity have earned the "number one handsome man" Title comparing the whole world..he is quite popular & reached the top position of an idol in such a short time with his charm & ability...it is very hard to have the chance of see him in person....the crowd was quite excited about seeing that celebrity in person rather than jungkook and jennie's engagement.........

Who is this celebrity actually...he got all the attention that we should get today....jennie grinds her teeth.....jungkook doesn't response...he doesn't care about the whole engagement thing so it doesn't matter for him who comes & who doesn't....

More people were coming...they were congratulating jungkook & jennie....Jungkook's father & his step mother was greeting all...Dawson was watching jungkook from a little far.....jungkook was saddened as ever....Dawson saw raised jungkook from when his mother died...he couldn't stopped jungkook's dad Ever from torturing him...from teaching him negativity...but he soothes him every time when he cried...Dawson feels an ache in his heart seeing his little boy in this miserable situation...

It was almost time for their engagement....jungkook's father wanted to make a toast before their engagement.....

Ladies & gentleman... um really honoured you all came today for this joyous occasion...my son's engagement party...um really happy today...i guess my son will really do great in his marriage, like i did teach him from my own experience...please bless them for their happy journey.....

Jungkook's father smiles proudly....

....and last but not least.....today we have really two important guests among us...this two really brightened the charm of this party..i didn't imagine of they will come in our party in person...um feeling honoured that they spare some time & attended a function of a poor person like me....

Please...now welcome our honorable guest...the president of euntae corporation....

Mr.eunwoo!!!

& Also please welcome the most handsome men in this world & also
The most popular idol who have reached the Higher position of a celebrity in a short time....please welcome...mr...

"V"