💜💜💜

I want to share something to all people who have been heartbroken in their life at least for once..by a specific someone....it's my personal  experience though...i wish you guys never have a broken heart like me...

I was travelling somewhere today..i was listening to my favorite song wearing headphone..i always do this by the way..when i am traveling somewhere,i listen to my favourite songs closing my eyes..it makes my journey interesting..i was traveling on a local transport..so when i was listening..someone sat beside me..i didn't see who it was as my eyes were closed...after some moments i opened my eyes..& saw the person sitting beside me....it was my ex 😊

The man i have loved before..love now..& will love always i guess...i saw him almost after two years..he was looking at me silently...i did the same...i was..what to say..happy actually...but i didn't let him realize that 😊

Long time no see..he said....i didn't know what to reply after that...i just nod in reply...

How are you...he asked...

Um good...& u??

Um fine...so how's going everything?? He asked...

Nothing special actually...quite busy with my study.exams.family & everything...what about you...i asked...

I don't know...as usual i guess...he replied...

It was awkward...it was so awkward that how a person who was once so familiar,so close have changed like this..become a unfamiliar person that we were finding it difficult to talk without awkwardness....

I kept silently after that..i look outside...a thin pain in my heart was hurting me a lot...once we used to travel sitting beside each other holding hands 😊

We were still sitting beside each other..but the distance between us..was a lot...

U have changed..you have become more beautiful..he said..
So...are you in a relationship now??

I looked at him hearing this question...

Nah!!! I smiled...i once loved someone...i loved him so much..i did everything to stay beside that person...he found me boring..he found me unworthy....i begged for his love..he found me undeserving...so he left me for someone else...after that..i couldn't gather that courage to love anyone else..how can i be in a relationship now??? I asked him smiling...

He kept looking at me...so how is your girlfriend now?? Lira..right??i asked..

She..she is ok..he replied..

That's good...i am very happy for you...i looked outside..i was controlling my tears to fall down...

I..i miss you...i miss the time we were together...i miss the time when you used to keep caring for me..i miss the time when you used to call me at night the day before my exam to wake me up...i miss the time when you keep listening silently my unnecessary blabbering..i miss those days when you used to cook homemade food for me & bring that for me after school..i miss your caring when i fell sick...remember? once you were hurt badly trying to save me from falling down of the staircase....i miss everything about you...i miss you...so...can we..can we again....can you come back in my life again??? He asked me in a very sad voice...

I looked down..it was hurting me lot..don't know why...i looked at him....

You miss me..now...you miss me...that's why you are now in a relationship...you have a girlfriend....& i miss you till now...that's why i never couldn't love anyone again....i hope your girlfriend could give you all the happiness which i couldn't..stay blessed....i said standing up.....

Bye..i will leave from here..it's my stop...i said looking at him...

Will we meet again?? He asked...

I hope..we never meet again...i smiled looking at him...then got off...

You know what does it feel like??it feels like someone is stabbing you from behind.it feels life suffocating sometimes...i wish you guys never go through that pain in your life..i wish you guys always be happy in your life with the person you love.i wish all your desires all your wishes comes true..i wish you all find the right person in your life who will never break your heart...stay happy guys...do whatever that makes you happy...never let anyone hurt you..you are precious..precious for your family,friends & precious for me...

I purple you guys  ️💜💜💜💜