chapter 24

Tae was unconscious all night...doctor said it's a small injury..but he has to stay at hospital for further observation....jungkook stayed beside his awake all night..

In the early morning...tae opens his eyes slowly....where am i??? He couldn't realize where he is..is it a hospital???what happened to me?...ahh... his back of the head was in pain....he tries to recall what happened to him...

Suddenly with a shiver in spine he recalls everything...i was...that room....mr.jeon...he stammerers...he looks beside him...he gets stunned..jungkook was beside his bed kneeling in floor & resting his head on tae's bed,sleeping...tae takes his body back on fear....what is he doing here..!!!...he stares at him with fearful eyes...

Jungkook wakes up after that...he looks at tae...!!! Tae..u woke up??? He smiles......tae never saw him smiling before...his smile was as beautiful as him..that smiles turns his face into a innocent one.....tae was still afraid..but that smile was somehow assuring...

Mr..mr.jeon....i am sorry..i didn't know when i felt unconscious...plz forgive me mr.jeon....jungkook stares at him stunned...it is me who should say sorry..why are u saying sorry...he murmurs....jungkook stretches his hand to touch tae's forehead..but tae takes a step back in fear....

Jungkook feels pain in his heart,but he can understand..he made tae like this......don't be afraid...um just checking if u have any fever...tae then lets him do that...tae was having a slight fever.doctor comes & tells tae to take bed rest for somedays...tae nods...

I have called dawson..he will be here in a minute to take us back....jungkook says softly...tae was surprised..he never heard jungkook to talk in a soft tone,he his much familiar with the cold tone always....he also never saw jungkook smiling...u look good when u smile...tae whispers...

What tae?? Jungkook asks curiously....nothing...tae replies.

After 1 hr they arrives at the mansion..jungkook first steps out of the car then pulls the door for tae to take him out.....tae tries to walk on his own.jungkook grabs his hand...mr.jeon...i can walk myself..u don't have to be worried about me...tae didn't do it intentionally..but he sounded sarcastic after seeing jungkook's caring towards him,after what had happened yesterday or before that....

Why are u pretending to be care??i am a fucking slave & u treat me like that..what does it matter if the slave lives or dies??you hit me,every time u assault me but u are now showing your concern..what do u want actually...tae sighs murmuring....

Jungkook looks at tae without knowing what he was thinking in mind...he can clearly see hatered in those eyes....deep down in heart he knows that he deserves that hatered..but it feels like stabbing.

Jungkook takes him in the mansion.then takes him to his room...entering his room...tae suddenly get flashback what happened yesterday..how jungkook made him do 'that' for his fucking pleasure..he gets shiver in Spine...

Mr.jeon....he says timidly.....yeah tae...jungkook feels eager to hear his voice...can i ask for something as your slave....thw words hurts him internally...but he says in low voice....yeah...??

Can i be alone for some moments?? If u will allow so.....tae says in a cold tone.

Ye..yeah tae...sure.....

Jungkook leaves tae's door closing the door behind him...but stands still there....

Tae sighs......you are a monster jungkook....you are a bastard....fucking asshole.....you can assault me to keep your pride..u bought me....so um a sex doll to u now..i know i am the one who sold myself...but you are fucking worse than me..just kill me jungkook if u want..but plz....don't torture me anymore...i can't take that anymore..god plz let me die...tae teies controlling his tears hiding his face in his hands......

Jungkook couldn't hear what tae was saying.but he can hear him crying....jungkook clenches his chest..he was feeling pain..the pain of hearing tae cry..

Tae..he whispers...don't cry...i won't be the monster jungkook anymore...i will be changed tae..i will not force u anymore..i will wait for your love...

I love u taetae...he says murmuring.

Jeon Jungkook.....tae lifts up his face....

I,,taehyung will never in my life forgive u...he wipes his tears.

I fucking hate u.