chapter 84

Baby...don't cry anymore....jungkook says wiping tae's tears from his eyes...

Jungkook & tae were in tae's bed room..Tae was still sobbing..he was unable to stop his tears...he was crying in jungkook's arms.

Look..your eyes have become so red & puffy...you will fall sick if you cry like this..look..i am here...safe and sound..i am here with you baby..nothing happened to me..i came back all the way for you...

I...i got so scared today jungkook...u know...tae says hiding his head on jungkook's chest...when...when my father died..i was a little child..i didn't even understand the meaning of death at that time...i saw other children playing with their fathers...but never realized what's the actual feeling of having a father...& i didn't really regret of not having that feeling..because i had my mother beside me.she never let me feel that emptiness.she was my everything...but...i couldn't even see her when she died.couldn't say how much i love her..couldn't even say good bye...after realizing how much i love you..i didn't even realize when you have become my everything.without you,my life is simply a disaster..i did get over after losing them...but jungkook...i can't get over if i lose you...you are..you are my everything jungkook...today,when i went at that bridge..i felt like...someone was tearing my heart apart..someone was stabbing me,stabbing me hard on my chest..it was killing me jungkook..i felt like..i should die..i should kill myself..a world without you...i can't even imagine of that now..i got scared jungkook...i can't live without you jungkook...i can't...tae says clenching on jungkook's chest...

Jungkook feels like his heart was breaking into pieces seeing tae like this...how can this man loves him this much..what if something happened to him..his tae couldn't handle that pain.thinking of that makes Jungkook scared....

Jungkook puts his hand on tae's back...

Tae..baby..look...i am here...no one can separate as tae...you are my world tae.i have no one except you.how can possibly leave you?i will die if i leave you..you are my everything too tae.i want to live with you..i am sorry baby..i am sorry...you have to go through this because of me...i promise...i won't ever do that again...now please stop crying..calm yourself..seeing you like this is killing me now..please love..don't cry...okay?

Tae nods in jungkook's chest...jungkook keeps rubbing his back to soothe him...today's incident & crying a lot made tae exhausted...so after sometimes..tae fells asleep in jungkook's arms...jungkook laid tae to the bed carefully...then covers him properly with the blanket...tae was still holding his hand in fear that if he let go,jungkook may despair again..Jungkook looks at their holding hands for sometimes...thinking something in his mind deeply..then he grabs his phone....then he texts jin,Namjoon & eunwoo to meet him in the living room saying it was urgent...jungkook looks at tae & kiss his hand..then he walks towards the door & close it softly behind him without making any noise...

So..what do you wanna talk about jungkook? It's must be really urgent otherwise you wouldn't texts us to meet you here at this hour...what is it?? Jin says while sitting beside Namjoon & eunwoo in the living room..jungkook first got there & waited for all to come...

Jungkook was looking down silently for some time...jin looks at eunwoo & Namjoon worriedly thinking what happened again...

Then Jungkook looks at all.....

I want to talk about something..i want to discuss something urgent to you all....Jin & all nods...go ahead kiddo...Namjoon says softly....

Today...when i almost met with my death & see tae in that state after that...i realize something..i realized how much my existence means for tae....how much he loves me...what will happen to him if one day i Disapair from his life..same goes to me...i can't bear that if something happen to him..we can't live without each other...it will be worse than death if that happens someday...so i have decided something...i need your permission for that...jungkook looks at them all....