chapter 37

Don't touch me...don't touch me...don't come near me...mom save me...save me mom!!!!!!

Tae wakes up panicking...he was havi
A nightmare were there was a crowd suffocating him & trying to touch him here & there..they were trying to ruin him.....he wakes up panting...

Tae!!! Tae it's okay...um here...everything is okay....eunwoo tries to comfort tae by hugging him...but tae flinch from that hug unintentionally.......don't touch me!tae covers his face....

Eunwoo was stunned right now that his tae suffered from such a pain that he even disgust eun's touch...

I won't touch u tae...i promise..but plz calm for a bit...everythings gonna be okay....tears were foaming into his eyes...

Tae slowly removes his hands from his face....he looks at the person standing in front of him.....he slowly bring himself into reality...it is eunwoo...the person who actually loves him...he stretches his hands to hug eunwoo...thatz what he needs right now most.......eunwoo rushes towards him...& hugs tae tightly...

Um..um ruined eun....um rotten....my body,my mind everything have been rotten..i can't face anyone anymore...why did you save me???why didn't you let me die!!! I wanna die...tae cries loudly grasping eunwoo's shirt....

I can't let you die tae...i can't live without you..i..i only have you in my life..if..if i loose you...i can't live anymore..don't leave me...eunwoo says crying..

They both remains silent in each other's arms for sometime..then eunwoo release tae...he wipes tae's tear from his cheek....

Tae..tae looks at the door....jin & namjoon was standing there....

Hyung....tae smiles weakly....jin rushes towards tae & hugs him....

How can u think of living me!!!how could you tae...i was worried to death..i..i thought i lose you...we...we treat you as our own son...if we had been lost you,then what would we do!!!our whole world would shattered....jin says in a really sad voice...namjoon was crying too...

Um sorry hyung...tae was guilty feeling their sadness....

Hyung,why did you guys bring me here...?u know na my mom is here too??if she finds out...she will die...i don't wann stay here...tae says...

Tae....jin gathers his courage to say something..but keep silent in the middle....he can't see hus taetae gone broke again....

Yeah Hyung...tae looks at jin....he feels something was off.he looks at eunwoo & namjoon too....hyung...what happened???

Then again looks at jin...did anything happen hyung?? You are hiding something hyung..i know you..you are definitely hiding something...plz tell me...eunwoo you know something about it?? What it is...just tell me plz...tae asks stressly....

Jin decides to tell tae..he can't keep this in him....

Tae....your mom....

My mom???what happened hyung!! Tae was restless right now...what!!!! Just tell me....

Jin feels helpless...he looks down...

I wanna see my mom!!! I wanna see my mom right now...tae leaves his bed & rushes towards the door...eunwoo rushes to hold him...everyone tries to stop tae from doing so because his body is still weak...

Tae walks faster to his mom's cabin...he opens the door but find no one in the bed rather than a standing nurse who was changing the bedsheet...

Nurse...where is the patient staying in this bed??? He asks panting...

This patient??? She died today...it was a massive heart attack..doctor tried their best...but couldn't save her...the nurse says & leaves the room..

Tae was standing in a daze ..he suddenly collapse on the floor..before he falls,eunwoo grabs him kneeling down......tae was silent from the moment he heard about it....

Eunwoo...my mom died...she left me....u see that?she is also disgusted with me so she decided to leave me...she was my world...she left me eun...my world shattered...how um gonna live without her!! I don't wanna live anymore...i wanna die...let me die....tae struggles in eunwoo's arm...then slowly he faints in his embrace......

After a few days

Every rituals were done for tae's mom's funeral...tae was staying in jin's home...he passes his days in daze..everything around him doesn't matter to him anymore...sometimes he call for him mom...sometimes cries loudly...every night he wakes up having nightmares.....eunwoo never leaves his side...after waking up from nightmare...eunwoo pats his back to again make him sleep just like tae's mom used to do when tae was a little boy...he tries every way to make him eat...to make him smile...jin & namjoon doesn't spare a single effort to make him happy...yoongi,jimin,hobi minho everyone heard about the incident...the sometime comes too to cheer tae up...but returns heartbroken seeing tae like this...

Ding dong....someone was at the door....

Namjoon walks & opens it.....
A man was standing there holding a file.....yes?? Namjoon asks..

There is a parcel of papers in mr.kim taehyung's name......okay...give me that...plz sign here...thank you...the man leaves...

Tae...a parcel came in your name....tae looks up at namjoin's face after hearing...

What parcel...jin & eunwoo asks together...

Tae holds the papers...

He reads the first paper...it was a document about some contract..

Tae reads thoroughly...

I,jeon Jungkook,is breaking my contract with mr.kim taehyung.mr.kim tae won't have to fill any penalty.mr.kim taehyung doesn't owe me anything anymore.he is free.....

Tae looks at  the papers blankly....it falls in the floor from his hand.....eunwoo knerls down & takes the papers in his hand,then reads it thoroughly.....he clenched his fist reading every page...

You free me jeon Jungkook...tae says in a cold voice fisting his grip......you finally gave me my freedom...but why um not happy??you thought u resent by freeing me & i will forget everything??? As easy as that??? I won't forget anything jeon fucking Jungkook...i won't forget you..i will make you pay for every single thing you did to me..i will make you cry....you destroyed me...i will destroy you..i will kill you with my own hands..

Just wait for me jeon fucking Jungkook!!!!