chapter 59

Next morning

Thump thump thump...

Tae hears e sound continuously from somewhere closer to him..he knows this sound..it's very familiar to him..but..what is it...ahhh tae..try to remember...what exactly that sound is..?? Tae...think...what is that noise...ahhh!!!!! Yeahh...i know!!!!

Heartbeat!!!!!!! Thatz someone's heartbeat...right???

Tae slowly opens his eyes...it's still early in the morning...5 or 6 am...his vision was still blurry...he rubs his eyes..suddenly he finds out that heartbeats source,,suddenly he realize why did he sleep soo well last night,after a long time,without having any nightmare,without having any difficulties...the reason was...he was sleeping in someone's warm embrace the whole night...that someone,who didn't break his embrace for a single moment...that someone who is still holding tae in his arms..that someone who is holding tae closer to his chest..who is covering tae's body fully with a comforter so that tae doesn't catch a cold....tae looks up to see that particular someone.....jungkook....

Tae looks at him without blinking...jungkook was sleeping peacefully...tae knows...if he moves,jungkook will wake up...he doesn't want him to wake up...he doesn't even want to move...the warmth he was having from jungkook's hug...that feels like so familiar...so peaceful...he knows this feeling..he used feel this warmth...when his mom hugs him...so similar...he doesn't want to let go of this embrace...

Jungkook...how did you know i want this warmth?why didn't you left me alone at night?why are you holding me so tightly as if you let go,i will disappear?why are you making me feel like something that i am not suppose to feel?? This is wrong...this is absurd.i shouldn't feel like this..but everytime i see you...my heart..betrays me...it keeps beating faster...what am i doing...this is totally wrong...you are my enemy...my worst enemy..enemies don't hug each other...right??...i should ruin you...thatz what my aim is...but...but why am i distracting from my aim...why seeing you lonely,makes me sad??why seeing you with jennie i feel pain??? Aghhh!!!!!! I don't know...i don't know what js happening to me....i know um doing a crime....um doing a crime again!!!! & my heart...that traitor....

"It's falling for you again"

But this time...i will never let you know jungkook....i can't let you know....um helpless...i can't forgive you even i want to....it's so hard for me...i lost everything....i won't make myself suffer all of those again...but....right now...let me sleep in your arms a little more jungkook...let me hug you a little more....i should not do this...but letting you go...it's killing me inside..um feeling that pain what i shouldn't feel...my whole body is thirsty for your touch,for your hug & it feels like...one night is not enough..let me hear that beating a little more...don't wake me up please......tae was sinking in total confusing & complicated thoughts....but he just knows clearly that...right now...he wants jungkook's warmth,his hug..the way jungkook was holding him..he wants that everything right now....he stretches his hands a little more to touch jungkook's face...tae cups his face with his one palm...

Why didn't you love me back then jungkook??a little bit???i would devote my life to you if you did..a little bit was enough for me.why didn't you try to understand me?.if you did...we probably wouldn't end up in a situation like we are right now..i can't love you i can't hate you...what our life has become like jungkook...i would give you my everything without questioning at that time jungkook if you hold me like this,just once..if you told me that...you love me...

Tae sighs looking at him...then again holds jungkook nuzzles his face in jungkook's chest before closing his eyes...

Jungkook wakes up one hour after that...he finds that they were still in that couch. still holding tae in his arms...he looks at tae's face..smiles...