《Chapter 31》Dress Shopping

The other side of the story: (Het Internet )[Dutch]xo_love_writing_xo

----
Nathan POV*

We all get up and move everything back where it used to be. And after a couple of place switching, were all in the car, on our way to the shop. It's a bit cramped back here, with four people in the backseat, but it's only a short drive. "So, anything exciting we happen with you guys," Amy asks when were halfway

"Oh, I don't think it's appropriate to say in front of kids" Cole jokes "What?" Amy asks confused. "you know~" he continues "What are you talking about," Samira asks, just as confused.

"Let's put it like this, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them is pregnant" he smirks. At this point, I don't know what to say, my head felt like it would explode. 

"wait, but you guys- oh." The car get's quiet, and all I could do was glare at Cole from the other side of the car, he just responds with a smile and a shrug.

----

Not long after that, we arrived at the store.

As soon as we walk in we're immediately greeted by a blond woman at the entrances. " Amy Campbell?" She asks.

"That's me" she answers as she takes her hand. "Lydia. So you made an appointment?" She continues. "Yes." Amy answers.

"So who did you bring with you today," she asks as we're walking me to the shop. "My brother Brent, my friends Cole and Nathan my best friend Samira."

She nods and continues to walk, gesturing us to follow, they talk about the budget en her preferences. I take a seat on a nearby couch as everyone excitedly starts looking around. "Oh this one is nice" I hear one of them say "no-no definitely this one" I hear Cole shout, which makes me chuckle.

"What about we start with this one, if you like it, that is" Lydia suggests. Amy nods and disappears into the fitting rooms.

As soon as she's done, she comes back, eagerly waiting for our reactions, and I have to admit, she looked absolutely stunning in that dress. "What do you think," she asked looking into the mirror.

"What about you, you're the one who's going to get married," Samira says as she stands next to her. "I- I don't know, I think I'd rather have short sleeves" she hesitantly answers.

"That's okay, we'll just keep the long sleeves apart for now." Lydia happily says. She tried a couple more, she looked great in all of them, I'm pretty sure Cole almost cried with happiness, I don't get why she kept changing.

But honestly, I don't get girls in general.

----

After a couple more, she finally found the one she really liked, and we went to buy it. "I'm sorry" Amy apologizes.

"It's fine, at least we found the right one" Lydia smiles. Amy nods and smiles. "Are the bridesmaids all set?" She asks to make sure. "Yeah, they already picked their dress" she smiles.

After they pay for the dress we walk back to the car. "Do you have an idea what you'll be doing for your honeymoon" Britt curiously asks?

"We're going to talk about that tonight" she answers "that's exciting" she smirks "do you have any idea at all?"

"I know Tyler wants to go see a lot of places, he wants to go for a week" she answers. "Aw that's adorable" Britt laughs "Brent, you should take notes" she jokes.

When all of us get back to the house, we decide to watch a movie while we wait for Tyler. Just when I started to doze off, we hear the door open and the rest of the group walks in.

Everyone lazily throws themselves on the couch with a sigh, guess there was some trouble after all.

"Welcome back" Britt lazily says as she rubs her eyes. "Did you guys have fun" she continues. "I guess, if someone wouldn't have been so picky, we could've been done a lot sooner" Scott complains.

"Shut up" Tyler defends as he comes back from putting his jacket away. As soon as he walks in his frown turned into a soft smile "I see I'm not the only one who had a hard time" he says looking at me, I just noticed Amy had fallen asleep.

He smiles as he comes over and lifts her up from the couch.

"I'll take her upstairs, you should all go home as well" he smiles as he starts walking towards the stairs.

----

We're lucky to have planned ahead, so we had already made sure we had a place to stay. Scott dropped us off at our hotel, and we headed up to our rooms. As soon as I get in I drop myself on the bed and let out a long sigh. "Was it that exhausting, picking a dress with the girls?" Adam smirks as he walks towards me.

I look up at him unamused and close my eyes letting myself relax in the soft bedsheets. "Hey, are you okay" I open my eyes to see Adam standing above, looking worried. "I'm fine, I'm just tired, It really has been a long day" I smile.

He lets out a sigh "then at least get in the bed properly, you're not the only one who's tired here" he complains. I laugh and get up from the bed and start walking towards the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a quick shower," I say standing in the doorway. "Okay"

----

After I'm done and put on some of the spare clothes I brought

I walk back into the room to see Adam is already sleeping. BI smile as I slowly make my way over to the other side of the bed, careful not to wake him up, and get in beside him. I let out a long sigh as I let myself relax on the soft bed and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.