S E V E N

Toriel held on to Frisk's hand as she guided her to the parking lot where their car was. It was big enough to hold seven people in total.

Two at the front, three in the middle, and two at the back.

Frisk pulled the handle as the door opened and hopped in on the left side in the middle, with the help of Toriel of course.

She also helped Frisk do her seatbelt since she knew that she was feeling rather exhausted at the moment. Frisk thanked her as Toriel nodded and took her seat in the passenger seat next to Asgore. He sat on the right side where the wheel was.

Meanwhile, Sans opened the door on the other side of Frisk and sat down, swinging his head around to see Papyrus and Undyne take their seats at the back.

"Everybody ready?" Asgore asked with a small smile, adjusting the mirror to glance at everyone behind him.

With the sound of their seat belts clicking, it indicated that they were indeed ready. "Yeah! Now let's get home, I'm tired!" Undyne said, slumping back in her chair.

With a faint chuckle, Asgore nodded as the engine started up. In the corner of his eye, he could see Frisk's head tilted to the side so it was leaning against the window through the mirror. He frowned at the sight of her two scars on her face.

As they were finally on the road, they had quite the trip until they were to arrive home. Mostly since their town was so far away from the hospital.

As the minutes passed by, Papyrus and Undyne were talking with each other as Toriel and Asgore enjoyed the tunes that were playing over the radio.

Sans had one hand resting underneath his chin with the other shoved in to his pocket. He found himself staring at Frisk up and down the entire time.

She had brought her hand up towards the window, using her finger to trail along the raindrops as they skidded down the window. Small bags were hanging beneath her eyes as she yawned.

A grin crawled it's way up Sans mouth. "Getting tired, kid?" He asked, causing Frisk to look at him with wide eyes. She simply nodded at his question.

He patted his lap, shifting himself closer towards her so he was sitting the middle. Of course he had to get rid of his seat belt for a second before throwing it back on.

A bright tint of scarlet was dusted across her face as she glanced down at his lap and then back up at him. He still had the same shit eating grin plastered on his face.

"Are you s-sure?" She stuttered nervously as she awaited his answer.

He swung his arm across her neck, causing a shiver to run down her spine. Holding on to her chin gently, he gazed in to her eyes.

Frisk darted her eyes around the car as her mouth trembled. "S-Stop..." She groaned, feeling both annoyed and embarrassed.

Sans chuckled and released his hand from her chin, leaving his arm still around her neck. Frisk hesitatingly and slowly leaned herself against his torso as he looked down at her in surprise - his grin disappearing from his face as his cheeks were glowing blue.

When Frisk looked up, she immediately noticed the blue on his cheeks. "I-It's cold." She admitted, making sure that he didn't get the wrong idea.

He sighed as his smile returned to his face. "Alright, princess." He gave her a mischievous wink, making her look somewhere else - keeping herself near his body.

Sans unzipped his blue fluffy jacket and swung it over himself and Frisk, covering both of them so they were warm. Frisk had her hand placed around his torso as she dug her head underneath his. Almost like a little puppy.

She closed her eyes as she drifted off to sleep in Sans arms.

It was as if at this very moment, she couldn't feel any of her wounds, cuts or bruises over her body. Like Sans warmth had cured her of them. But she knew that it wasn't true. It was too good to be true.

After all...

You can never get rid of
those scars from
the PAST.

N E V E R