T H I R T Y

Hanging out at the skeleton brothers home wasn't all that bad. Papyrus' cooking had gotten better over a few lessons with Frisk, rather than Undyne. He's learnt to make more meals for the household other than just plain spagetti. Of course, that doesn't mean that he hasn't stopped making it all the time. Sans was just thankful that it didn't taste like one of his old socks that hadn't been washed for who knows how long. 

It was strange - unusual even. There were no voices whenever Frisk was close to Sans. Not even Chara's. It was as if they had vanished into nothingness, like they never even existed in the first place. She turns her head to observe the short skeleton with a frown balancing on her lips. Eyes widely opened. 

"Wowie, Frisk! You're eyes are magnifcent!" Papyrus juts in, stars glistening in the back of his eye sockets. He was too adorable. A light crimson colour rushes to her cheeks when she noticed Sans chuckling to himself. "T-Thank you, P-Papyrus." she stammers. With his usual wide smile, he gives a swift nod and heads back into the kitchen. 

Once he was out of sight, Frisk turns her head the other way with a hand cupping her cheek. It was burning up as if she had a fever. "Gosh..." she muttered, an eager smile begging to appear on her lips. Sans looks over, moving his attention from the television hanging on the wall towards Frisk. 

"Hey, kiddo." he taps her on the shoulder gently. Frisk looks over with her cheeks still burning up in embarrassment. Upont turning around, she's met with his face up close to hers. He moves his head closer to Frisk. She sits frozen, from both fear and excitement. He leans in, so his forehead rests against hers. Both of their breaths shaking. "Thank you," he says in barely more than a quiet whisper. 

"F-For what?" she inquires curiously. "For being you, yourself." His voice wavers, exhilarated from the tension between them. Sans gently leans in and kisses Frisk's warm lips. They pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain themselves anymore, Sans holds Frisk's head in his hands and pulls her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Her hands work around his back before pushing him back lightly. 

"Sans..." she groans, lifting his head up from her neck. "Papyrus is here." she informs, eyes darting from the kitchen and then back to his white gleaming pupils. His eyes shoot open, as if he was only just realising his mistake. "Right. Well, that shouldn't be problem for us." he snaps his fingers once, the couch beneath them turning oddly softer than it originally was. 

"Did you just teleport us to the..." she trails off. "Bed? Yes." He gives a light smirk. Before being able to say another word, his lips come crashing onto hers, hands clasped around her wrists gently. 

---

I. AM. NOT. WRITING. SMUT.

Sorry, but that's just how it is. Anways, onto other matters -

I've decided to make this the last chapter of the book because I've run out of ideas (totally). I apologise if you don't like the ending, but I really just wanted to finish this book as fast as possible so I could move onto other books that will probably end up as failures. But thank you for reading my crap, too!

Anyways, I might be writing more fanfictions in the future so I guess stay tuned for that! But at the moment, I'm focusing on a new book that I've been working on recently. It's what I call: 'A serious book', meaning that I'm actually writing it with 50% of my effort lmao.

If you wanna check it out, just visit my profile - it's called "The Call For Magic." I might change the title since it just sounds plain and boring. Feedback would be very appreciated, but its only optional.

Welp, that's all! Thank you for everyone that read this far!