T H I R T E E N

Flowey gritted his teeth together as he scowled. "What the hell?! How are you always winning?" He whined, throwing his controller on the ground with a thud.

Frisk only smirked at his constant whining, looking at the TV screen as the words KO popped up. A wave of triumph flowing through her.

"Just do some combo moves, or button mash." She advised, making Flowey roll his eyes. He's already tried everything and nothing worked, not against Frisk.

Frisk glanced behind herself to see Sans out cold on the couch. She giggled quietly as Flowey raised an eyebrow at her.

As the night went on, the games they were playing soon turned in to movies as they relaxed themselves on the couch.

Flowey was sitting on the other end of the couch while Frisk was slumped in the corner, leaving Sans on the other end of the couch.

She felt herself closing her eyes ever now and then, until she finally gave in and fell asleep. Meanwhile, Flowey had done the same in his pot.

~~~

When the morning came, Frisk lazily opened her eyes as she stretched her arms and legs out. Bringing her hand up to her face to wipe her eyes.

It was only then that the delicious smell of bacon and eggs filled her nose. The scent made her jump up and follow where it lead.

She had entered the kitchen when she heard a familiar voice. "Ah, Frisk. Good morning!" Asgore's voice was like an alarm clock as Frisk snapped her eyes wide open.

"Morning!" She said with a cheerful smile, walking towards the grill where he was cooking. "Is that bacon and eggs I smell?"

He nodded with a smile as he flipped over some of the bacon pieces, causing them to sizzle louder. As Frisk stared at them, she felt a dribble run down her chin as she quickly wiped it away.

"Do you mind waking up Sans? It would be rude to not serve a guest with a delicious breakfast!" Asgore asked, keeping himself a safe distance away from the sizzling bacon so it didn't burn his fur.

Frisk nodded and went in to the living room, gazing at the lazy skeleton sleeping on the couch in a sitting position. That wouldn't be really comfortable... She thought to herself.

With a small sigh, she placed her hands on his shoulders and gently shook him around to try and wake him up. "Sans, wake up~" She cooed.

His eye sockets opened briefly, but closed shut as he groaned a little - trying to turn his head away from the sound of the noise.

Frisk frowned as she shook him harder, his head waving back and forth as if his skull was going to fall off his spine. Which might have been an opportunity.

Stopping her movement, she sighed loudly as she retracted her arms.

Well if you're not going to wake up from that, I might as well poke my finger through your eyes!

Shaking her head, she tried to calm herself down. She heard him grunt a little as he was about to lay down, but she quickly held on to his skull - bringing his face closer towards her own.

With one quick move, her lips met with his as she closed her eyes tightly. Staying in that position, Sans groggily opened his eyes. Coming to notice that Frisk had her lips pressed against his, he immediately jumped backwards in surprise.

Hitting his head against the wall, he slid down the couch with a groan. "Sans?! Are you alright?" Frisk asked worriedly, rubbing her hand against the top of his skull.

Now being wide awake, he rubbed his head as his vision came back to him. "Am I dreaming?" He asked, darting his eyes around the room.

Frisk shook her head in response. "Then... Then you actually- you actually did that?" He pointed a finger at her, sweat devouring his head as his cheeks heated up. (Although it may be impossible, it happened.)

A cheery red blush developed its way across Frisk's cheeks as she waved her hands in the air in front of her. "N-No, no, no! It wasn't like that... I-I um..." She trailed off, looking elsewhere other than Sans.

When the pain in the back of his head passed, he felt amused at the of Frisk's embarrassed look. Looking more closer at her eyes, he noticed that there were tears brimmed in the corner.

Sans reached his hands out and pulled Frisk's down, holding them in his own as he caressed her cheek. "Don't cry kid." He used his finger to wipe a tear off her face.

"Did it hurt when you fell?" He asked, a grin crawling its way on to his face. Frisk only tilted her head in confusion. "Fell for me?" He added, chuckling.

Finally understanding his joke, she couldn't help but giggle. Bringing her face closer to his own, Sans opened his eyes a little to notice Asgore standing idle in the corner of his eyes.

He stopped instantly, pulling his hands off of Frisk as he leaned away from her. She looked confused and even disappointed, only to notice Asgore standing still with a shocked expression - the plate he was holding having smoke come from it.

"Are... Are you two in a r-relationship?" He asked with a stutter, using his finger to point at the two of them back and forth. His jaw still hanging open.

Sans rubbed the back of his head nervously. When Frisk was about to speak, Sans spoke first. "Yeah, we are." He stated, pulling himself together as he looked back at Asgore.

Heh, why not?
It's the truth,
Isn't it?