E I G H T E E N

Sans and Papyrus looked at each other with worried looks, eyes wide open. They both rushed towards the bathroom as they tried to open it.

Unfortunately, the door was locked from the inside so they couldn't open it. "Kid, open the door!" Sans yelled, banging his hand against the door.

After a few seconds of doing so, he gave up and stood back a bit. He managed to kick the door open as it landed on the tile floor with a loud thud.

When they looked inside, they saw Frisk laying unconcious on the ground with blood pouring out from her head. Her face covered with glass shards and cuts.

Papyrus took a few steps back with a frightened expression, holding his hands over his mouth.

Meanwhile, Sans quickly ran to Frisk's side as he lifted her head up to face him. "Frisk, ya there?!" He gently slapped his hand against her cheek. Careful to not hurt her any further.

She winced a little as she opened her eyes a little, trying to lift herself up. Rubbing the top of her head, she darted her eyes around the room.

Papyrus was standing at the doorway with a scared look, while Sans was looking down at her with concern written all over his face.

"Sans?" She questioned, tilting her head slightly.

He sighed in relief as he held his hand where his soul would be. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" Frisk asked, confused of what was happened.

Sans pointed up to where the window once was. The glass from the mirror had shattered in to millions of pieces all over the place.

Frisk did a small 'o' face. Sans chuckled and shook his head slightly, soon helping her up and guiding her in to the lounge.

Placing her on the couch, he told his brother to go in to the kitchen to fetch the first aid kit that was inside one of the drawers.

Papyrus came rushing back in, putting the first aid kit on the ground.

~~~

After cleaning Frisk up, Sans told Papyrus to wait in the car for him. And for course, being the worried skeleton he was, he protested.

In the end, he ended up waiting in the car either way.

Sans took a seat next to Frisk, staring at the new white bandages that were wrapped around her head. They probably should've taken her to the hospital, but she said that she was alright.

"Hey, uh, kid." Frisk looked up at Sans with an innocent look. It only made him feel worse for being mad at her in the car. "Sorry about being such a-"

He was cut off when Frisk spoke over him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "No, Sans. I'm sorry for my behaviour back then." She looked down with a frown.

Sans looked at her, a little surprised. He could only chuckle at her. "Nah, it's fine kid. I'm sorry to." He grinned, patting hee on the back gently.

She flinched a little, but smiled.

"Welp, I better get going." He pulled himself off from the couch. "Later, kid."

Frisk waved goodbye as she watched the two brothers drive off in to the distance. Now that they were finally out of sight, she decided to call it a day and go to bed.

Tomorrow was Monday, so that meant that there's going to be school, unfortunately.

While trying to go to sleep, she started to wonder how she was going to talk herself out of the bandages around her head. And then there's also the broken mirror in the bathroom downstairs.

Oh Frisk... What have you
gotten yourself in to
now?