• six •

AVERY

"You're the best friend I ever had."

It's the same boy, again.

"Promise me, we'll be buddies forever."

"Promise!"

I slowly opened my eyes, but I was blinded by the sun shining from the windows, it was too bright.

I turned to my left, and hugged my pillow closer to me. I covered myself in blankets, and I began to feel sleepy again.

The next time I opened my eyes, it's not as bright as earlier. There's no sunlight anymore, just lights from the ceiling. I tried to get up, but my head started to hurt soooooooo bad.

"Ow!" I shouted in pain and quickly laid back in bed.

Hold on.

Im... in a bed?

What?

A bed?

I'm not supposed to be in a bed.

I tried to get up again, and endured the throbbing pain. I looked around, and I'm actually in a huge room, with a huge bed, and huge windows.

WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!

The door to the room opened, and a tall guy walked in.

"Omo!" He quickly ran to me. "Ahgassi, gwaenchanha? (Miss, are you okay?)" He tried to touch my head but I tapped his hand away.

"Ya!" he exclaimed.

I looked down to see my clothes, and I'm not wearing the same shirt and jeans I remembered I was wearing. Instead, I'm wearing an oversized hoodie that seemed like a dress to me. Where are my clothes? Where are my stuff?

The guy continued to talk to me, but I couldn't hear his voice clearly, because I'm thinking too much and I'm confused and my head hurts and...

I remember running.

It was raining, and I'm running, and guy is following me.

I looked at the guy who is standing next to the bed, looking at me too.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god.

He's the pervert.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted and he's startled. I threw one of the pillows at him and looked for my stuff when he approached me again.

"No no no no no miss wait," he started talking but I was too quick to grab my shoes from the side of the bed and threw them both at him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GET AWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYFROMME AAAAAAAAAAAA" I continued to scream. I hit him twice on his face and forehead with my pair of shoes and while he's too busy being hurt I ran out of the room. Wow, this house is huge.

I ran down the stairs and I continued running and I realized I just walked in on what looks like a kitchen.

I can hear footsteps coming and a voice.

"WHAT IS WRONG?"

"THE GIRL..."

"WHAT?!"

"THE GIRL WOKE UP."

"ARE YOU OKAY?"

"NO MY EYES HURT!"

Their voices grew louder and louder.