• twenty one •

JUNGKOOK

"Do they have whiskey here? Scotch?"

"Stop acting like a rich jerk, Taehyung, they don't have that here. They have soju though," Jimin said, making us laugh. Well, he is a rich jerk.

"Told you, we should've just hanged at my cave." Taehyung said, looking bored.

"What cave?" Hyejin asked.

"He owns a club," Hoseok responded, which made Hyejin smile widely.

"Wooooah. You own a club? Is it like, the ones I see in the movies, where people are all drunk and they're dancing and there are people making out on couches and stuff?"

Cute.

"Yes, except it's more classy. Not everyone gets in. But after we have dinner here, if y'all are still game, you get an all access pass to my club. Deal?" Taehyung said, smirking at Hyejin.

"Yes! I wanna go in!" Hyejin cheered while clapping her hands.

After almost 20 minutes of picking what to eat and drink, we finally made our orders and decided to wait. Seon-mi and Hyejin have been taking so many selfies while Hoseok took pictures of us. "Let me just post on insta first," he said.

"What?" We heard Seon-mi exclaimed. "You haven't tasted alcohol before?"

"Um... hehe... no..." Hyejin shyly said, looking at all of us.

"Awww, adorable! Well, others might make you feel like this is an embarrassment, but this is actually a good thing. Drinking is bad," Hoseok said.

"I'm scared of drinking, actually," She said. "I've seen people getting drunk and they do embarrassing things. From throwing up, to texting or calling someone, or completely not being aware of what they're doing or where they're going when they're drunk. I don't want that."

"Actually, drinking doesn't mean you'd get drunk automatically. You can control yourself. When you feel like your body is already reacting to alcohol, just stop. Stupid things happen when people push their limits and ignore the fact that they're already drunk, and they just keep drinking. There are also types of alcohol that doesn't really get you drunk at all. Don't worry, I got you girl." Seon-mi winked and Hyejin screamed like a little girl and pushed herself closer to Seon-mi. They're instant bestfriends, I guess.

When our orders arrived, there were so many, from pork belly, to marinated chicken, beef, pig skin, and steak. There were also so many side dishes, and they were served with soju and cans of sodas. Jin, expected as the excellent cook of the group, asked for an apron and he stood up, cooking the meat for us. The moment he started putting the meat on the grill, the smell of it brought back so many memories.

— flashback —

The same place, same guys, but when we were in our freshman year in college.

"Aigoo! I'm so glad it's finally our winter break. I couldn't stand those white arrogant people anymore." Jimin said. I find him adorable. He's really funny and he laughs a lot. He's the smallest in our group.

"Hey! Peter's not that bad. He's actually nice," Hoseok responded, eating a piece of pig skin. Hoseok is probably the richest guy among all of us, also the most fashionable.

"I wondah who's gonna present our repowt?," we all choked and almost spit our food when our weird guy named Taehyung tried to imitate the British accent of some of our classmates. "AYE! G'DAY MATE!" Also the Australian ones.

"Look guys. Jungkook is laughing!" I heard Hoseok say, and they all turned to me with big smiles.

"What." I said, the smile fading from my face.