• twenty three •

JUNGKOOK

I learned to be thankful with the things I have.

I'm living this life for them.

But even without them, I'm still hoping that in this life, something would happen that could make me happy. Truly happy.

She's amazing. She grew up to be a strong woman without the help of anyone. When we were kids, I've learned so much from her. Now that we've grown, she's still wise and is still teaching me things.

That's why you should smile. No matter how big your problems are, you never know, there could be someone out there having it worse than you, but you can't tell because they're probably smiling widely, laughing even.

You look very very handsome when you smile.

"Let's go?" She finally walked out of the bathroom, so we decided to get out of the diner already. The jacket I gave looks like a dress on her, but that's okay because atleast it's longer than her skirt. She looks so adorable with it. She's been smiling the whole time since we got in here, and now she's smiling more because she was able to eat her favorite ice cream.

I'm still trying to find a time to tell her, but something's stopping me. I don't know what it is, but all I know is I need to say it to her tonight. I need to... apologize. When we got back inside the car, I found the courage to do so.

"I'm... sorry."

She looked up at me while she was fixing her skirt. "Hmm? What do you mean?"

Apologizing is something I don't always do, so this is hard. "What happened to you tonight, what the guy did, I feel like I did the same thing. When I uh, kissed you, the other night." She just furrowed her eyes at me so I continued to talk.

"I'm sorry for that night. You must've been startled or scared, too. Right now, I feel so bad, because I think what I did was worse. And the fact that I did not own up to it and said sorry makes me feel like I'm a jerk. I don't know what has gotten to me... I just...I'm sorry."

"Well, why did you do it?"

Why did I do it?

Shit. I shouldn't have brought this up. Shit shit shit.

Because I like you. I missed you. I've waited for you for so long.

"Ah, it's okay."

"Huh?" I shook the thoughts out of my head and turned my head to her.

"It's okay. You don't have to tell me now. You can tell me whenever you're ready." She said, smiling at me.

"Thank you." I said quietly. For a good five minutes, we just sat there in the car, not saying anything. "This is awkward."

"It is," she giggled. "Very awkward." Then we both laughed.

"PONIES!"

We both turned to Jin, who is completely wasted behind us, and is now saying things in his sleep. We already forgot that he's with us.

"I... LOVE... PONIES... AIGOO, COME HERE PONY I LOVE U I LOVE LOVE U." Jin suddenly laid completely on the seat, and I feel uncomfortable for him because judging on how tall and big he is, he barely fits on the seat if he's laying down on it. Hyejin wouldn't stop laughing.

"Alright, let's go home. Our big baby right here is wasted." I chuckled.

"This is the first time I travelled so late at night. I love late night drives." Hyejin said, grinning at me.