• fifteen •

AVERY

"What?"

"Just for tonight.... can you pretend to be my girlfriend?"

I froze at his words. He was holding my hand, looking straight in my eyes. "Excuse me?" I don't know why, but these are what came from my mouth.

"I need you.." he sighed. "To pretend to be my girlfriend." He said, with his eyes getting bigger, begging me.

"I..."

"Look, I don't have time for this. Just.. behave. Don't do anything. Just sit next to me." And with that, while he's still holding my hand, he pulled me inside the restaurant, looking for a specific table. I looked around and noticed that people who are eating here, looked rich. The food that was on their tables are the ones that I never saw before.

"Sorry, we're a bit late. We had some errands."

I got startled when Jungkook snaked his arms around me and pulled me closer. I turned to see who he was talking to on the table, and saw a familiar face.

There was a girl sitting there, she has a long hair with furrowed eyebrows, and her face looks as if she's mad. But her facial expression changed when she saw me, and mine did too. Our mouths opened, shocked.

She's that girl I met the other day.

At the coffee shop.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THIS COAT IS?!"

"OH, SO NOW YOURE BLAMING ME?"

"You." I said.

She smirked and rolled her eyes. "Yes, me."

Something about her presence annoys me to the core. And I could tell that Jungkook is not enjoying this either.

"You know each other?" Jungkook looked at me with a confused face.

I snaked my arms around Jungkook's arms. "Oh, not really. We just met at a coffee shop the other day. Not that I realized, I was rude for not introducing myself! I'm Hye-jin. His girlfriend," She gasped and her eyes widened. I offered my right hand for her to shake, but she just looked at it. Well, what do I expect?

"I thought I made myself clear when I said it's just the two of us?" She told Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled. "And I thought I made myself clear when I said this dinner is pure business? Well, I couldn't leave my girlfriend alone tonight. So I just tagged her along," with that, Jungkook held me close to him and kissed my forehead.

He kissed my forehead!

A guy kissed me on the forehead!

Like in the movies!

Oh my gosh.

I'm not a virgin anymore.

I shaked the thoughts out of my head and sat as he assisted me to a chair. He picked up the menu and scanned it as I sat there in complete silence, not knowing what to do. "Babe, what do you want? I'm ordering some pasta. What about you?"

Hearing those words made that girl shake in anger. She was holding one fork in her hand, so tight that her knuckles turned white.

"Oh," I smiled. "I'll have what you'll be having, honey. You have good taste in food." Jungkook smiled at me, put the menu down and rested his arms behind me, in my chair. Then he called a waiter.

"I am disappointed," the girl said, throwing her table cloth on the table. "I am not having any of this. My father will hear about this." She stood up, picked up her bag, then walked out.