• thirty three •

JUNGKOOK

"Yes. Suite 1509, that's where she is. I'll leave her for you to take care of. Thanks, Pierre." I said before dropping the call.

I was just talking to Pierre, my stylist.  He's a friend of Dad's, and he's been designing my clothes since my first prom. When I needed fits for events even when I was in college, he'd send them to me. Now that I'm working, he made my outfits too. So, I entrusted Hyejin with him. I already decided what design he's making her wear, everything is ready. He just needed to get her sizes.

It's only 8 in the morning, but Jin is already up and got us breakfast from a nearby Starbucks. I heard him knock on the door before he got in, carrying a large paperbag. "Hey. Uh..."

"What?" I said, not looking up from my phone.

"Your Dad. And Yoongi. They're here." He answered.

"Okay." I said.

"What do you mean... 'okay'? You're not gonna see them? Yoongi's looking for you, but I sensed that you might act this way so I told him I don't know where you are right now." Jin said.

"Hyung, look. Today's a special day. I don't want my mood ruined." I stood up and looked outside the huge window in our suite. "Did you get the thing I asked you to get?"

"Yes. It's here."

"Good. Give it to Pierre when he comes here."

AVERY

I was brushing my teeth after I woke up when I heard loud knocks on my door. "Who is it?" I shouted. I waited but there was no response from the other side of the door.

I went back to the bathroom only to hear the loud knocks again, but this time, I heard some girls' giggles too. I washed up and grabbed a towel then made my way to the door and opened it. Before I could stop them, a man and two ladies came barging in my room, and they're being loud, the man saying some words in a language I don't understand.

"Um, excuse me?" I tried to gain their attention, but they were already too busy putting stuff on my bed. They were boxes and boxes of whatever's inside. "I didn't uh... I didn't order room service?"

That gained the man's attention. He looked at me with wide eyes. He has blonde hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin. "Room service?!" He exclaimed. As soon as he spoke those english words, I recognized his accent. Italian.

"Well... I'm sorry I-" I stuttered. Then I realized, I don't even know who these people are, or what's their business with me. They just barged in here! "I don't even know who you are, why are you even in my room?!" I shouted back at him.

His shocked and offended expression in his face faded away and was replaced by a smile. He then approached me, and extended a hand. "Ah, how rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself!"

I stared at his hand and took it. "I'm Pierre. An Italian stylist that works for Mr. Jeon Jungkook." He said, with a smile. His teeth are whiter than the walls of this hotel. He took his hand back and looked at me from head to toe. I suddenly got shy because I'm only wearing an oversized hoodie over some short sleeping shorts. "And... you are?"

"Hyejin. K-kim Hyejin. Jungkook's... secretary."

The two ladies who were with him looked at each other, they seemed shocked.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked them. Pierre gestured something to the girls and they started to open their boxes, took out measuring tapes, and walked towards me. One of them lifted my arms while the other started to take notes.

"You're attending a party tonight, aren't you?" I nodded. "Well, were here to make you the most beautiful woman tonight." He said, making dramatic gestures with his hands. Right, Jungkook must've sent him here, I remember him saying last night that he'll take care of what I wear for tonight's party.