• twenty two •

AVERY

"Get your hands off me, please."

"Do you wanna dance with me?"

"No. Please, get off me."

"Let's dance somewhere else."

I tried to get out of his grip.

My heart is beating faster against my chest.

The guy is still not letting me go. I tried again, but it only allowed him to turn me around, so he's hugging me from behind now. I felt his hands ran up my thighs, raising my skirt.

Right now, I'm scared, I don't know what to do, and I'm on the verge of crying. So many people are around us, but they're too busy dancing, drinking, and talking loudly that no one is noticing us. The boys are still not in my sight.

I squirmed and tried to get out of his arms, which seemed to annoy him. "You're not getting anywhere, princess." And that's when I started to panic, so I bit his hand. He screamed so loud and released me, and is hurt from where I bit him. When I turned around, he's glaring at me, and before I knew it, his left arm is around my waist again, while his right hand is pulling my hair. He's laughing maniacally, eyeing me, hugging me closer to him.

"Fucking get off me!" I screamed and kept on punching his chest. I couldn't stop my tears now, and I'm really really scared. I looked over his shoulder and saw that Seon-mi was already asleep on the couch.

I struggled to get off his grasp. I kept on pushing and pushing and pushing him, with my eyes closed, until I felt him release me and he fell to the ground.

By the time I opened my eyes, Taehyung came out of nowhere, pinning the guy to the ground, and wouldn't stop punching him. "Taehyung-ah!" I screamed, but he still won't stop. The people around stopped dancing now, and inched away from the scene.

Jimin came and grabbed Taehyung, revealing the man who has a bleeding nose. Taehyung was able to get out of Jimin's grip and pulled the man up by tugging on his collar and making him stand up.

"I don't ever want to see your face here again." Taehyung hissed, glaring at the man. "Get the fuck out of here, you bastard."

Hoseok and Jimin went to Taehyung to check up on me, then he ran to me. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Y-yes," I wiped the teardrop from my cheek and pulled my skirt back down. Jungkook came out of nowhere with a frown on his face. He wrapped his coat around me and turned me around, facing him.

"What happened?" He asked. "Who made you cry? Are you okay?" His eyebrows are furrowed, his eyes big and full of concern.

Then he turned to Taehyung. "What the fuck, Tae?! I saw you with her earlier, how could you let this happen?!" We all looked at Jungkook whose eyes are glaring at Taehyung. I was trying to pull his shirt, and whispered 'it's okay' but he's back is still facing me and he won't turn around.

"She was trying to pick up Seon-mi, because she fell over while dancing here. I didn't expect this too. I kicked the man out. I'm sorry this happened," Taehyung tapped Jungkook's shoulder. Somehow, they both calmed down.

Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon approached me, comforting me and rubbing my back. The two tall, huge guards from outside approached Taehyung, asking him what happened.

"Where were you?!" Taehyung's big voice startled us despite the loud music. "Do your jobs right, I'm paying you. Do not let this happen again."

"Can we go home?" I asked the boys. "Or atleast just me. Please?"