• thirty •

JUNGKOOK

I don't know what this feeling is, yet.

But I hate it.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" Jimin teased. He wouldn't stop bothering me from the passenger's seat since we left the resting area.

"What?"

"You're jealous. Our little boy koo is jealous. Awww."

Well... so what if I am?

I have every right to be-

I don't.

She's not my girlfriend. Yet.

And that's why I hate this feeling inside me. I have no reason to be jealous, but I am. I really am.

"I think Taehyung likes her." Jimin said non-chalantly, scrolling through his phone. "It's obvious. For me, atleast."

"How can you say so?" I asked, my attention suddenly shifted to him.

"Trust me. I've always been with Taehyung whenever he has girls around. Have you seen the way he cares for her? The way he worries about her and does things for her? He never did that to anyone. I mean, yeah he goes around and fucks girls, but he cared about none of them. Not as much as he cares for Hyejin." Jimin shrugged.

My hands gripped the steering wheel tighter. My eyes glared at the road. I'm trying hard to keep myself focused on driving.

If he does like her, then I guess I'm facing one of my biggest fears. And that's losing her again.

I found her already, she's with me now, but I can still lose her. And I don't think what I'll do when that happens.

After another two hours, we finally arrived in Seoul. I just received a call from Marzia, saying she's already at the hotel, she arrived ahead of us. She's taking care of the preparations at the venue, she's just waiting for us to arrive at the hotel so we can see the progress for ourselves.

It was already 1 pm when we reached the hotel. When Jimin and I got off of my car, Jin and Taehyung are already outside, waiting for us.

"Wow, this is our company's hotel? Really? This is so big! And pretty!" Hyejin said, looking up at the huge, tall building before her.

"Yes. This is one of our biggest hotels in Korea. We have bigger ones in Thailand and in Singapore." I said, giving my keys to the valet. Jin and Taehyung did the same.

"Please take extra care of my baby. She's new." Taehyung winked at the employee.

"Mr. Jeon!" Marzia called us from the hotel's entrance and motioned us to get in.

As we get inside, the employees must be aware that I'm arriving today, because they all hurried to line up in front of us and bowed. I returned the gesture and smiled at them. "Welcome, Mr. Jeon." A tall guy with a french accent approached me. He looks like the manager. His name tag says 'Mario'. He must be new, the manager was a woman named Mia the last time I came here. "Please, follow me to the Event Hall."

I nodded and followed him. To be honest, this has been one of my favorite branches of our hotels. The ambiance here is calm, the staff are very helpful, neat, and approachable. The lightings are great, the architecture and design is top notch. And one of its best features, is that the hotel overlooks the view of the city. This is why our company's hotels are the best in Korea. From the service, to the way they're built, it screams luxury.

Mario opened the door to the Event Hall, and what was once a huge, empty space is now filled with chandeliers, tables, decorations, and in front, is a huge stage with glittering stars and meteors. The stage is highlighted by a huge LED screen. Stretching from the stage towards the entrance is a long, red carpet. The party's theme is "A night full of stars". Several people are working on different parts of the Hall, some of them are wearing uniforms. They must be the hotel staff, assisting the team too.